Welcome to AC Web.

Need help with Core Cmangos

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    hello everyone i have some problems with my private Cmangos core:

no one can enter instance hyjal smite.error :Unable to zone in while an encounter is in progress.(i wen in instance with command .gm on and no one is fighting in instance) i reset mode:normal to heroic , in heroice mode 2player just can go into instance no more and no once can go in normal mode)
    Last edited by meti.reflex1997; 04-08-2020 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by meti.reflex1997 View Post
    hello everyone i have some problems with my private Cmangos core:

no one can enter instance hyjal smite.error :Unable to zone in while an encounter is in progress.(i wen in instance with command .gm on and no one is fighting in instance) i reset mode:normal to heroic , in heroice mode 2player just can go into instance no more and no once can go in normal mode)
    no one fighting is because you have GM Mode On , GM off command should fix that.
    encounter problem is mostlikly something got bugged during first try, you can shut down server compleet & restart server . see if that helps

thank you for comment but it doesn't help i shut down and restart it many time but it does not help whatever thanks for ur comment @swubu

Quote Originally Posted by meti.reflex1997 View Post
    thank you for comment but it doesn't help i shut down and restart it many time but it does not help whatever thanks for ur comment @swubu
    Np m8 .. I have a few questions.

can you Tell us what repack you are using ( And client) ?
    Can you make a screen shot of that error you have ?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    i'm using Cmangos , TBC
    i have deleted Hyjal Smite Instance Script , the error have been solve. but the the instance have no more scripts