Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

World of Private - Discord Community

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    World of Private is a longstanding Discord community created with the intention of connecting members from various wow emulation forums on a new, more fast paced, platform. Whether you're a server owner trying to advertise your project, a developer looking for work, a streamer trying to build a community or a player trying to find his new home, World of Private has you covered.

The WoP discord server provides a plethora of quality of life features aimed at assisting you in finding a solution to any of your problems. Through the usage of our discord server you will be able to easily:
    • Advertise your project
    • Recruit developers and testers
    • Sell your services
    • Promote your Twitch stream or Youtube channel
    • Get assistance in solving problems
    • Stay in touch with all emulation related news
    • Socialize with amazing people
    • And much more

Our discord server currently consists of 500+ permanent accounts, among which you will notice some familiar faces, various server owners and developers, content creators and players that you've met throughout your years of playing private servers.

The staff team, as of now, consists of 4 members, which are:
    Lushen (Lushen#4800 The Founder of WoP and the founder of the Felwood Classless project)
    Loud21/Luka (Luka#0666, Head of Staff)
    Flannel (l̶ǝu̶u̶ɐl̶Ⅎ#0001 Head Moderator and administrator of Oblivion and Wardonic private servers)
    Jameyboor (Jamey#4126, Lead Moderator)

Below you can view the layout of our discord server and all of it's subsections

We hope to see you there!
    Last edited by Loud21; 04-06-2020 at 03:04 PM.

We are looking forward to welcome you! Join our community, no matter if you are a newbie or an old WoW bunny, we are the right home for you with the latest news and much more about the private server scene! <3

This community is family to me and to others, Feel free to endure the adventures with us as we embark on our own destiny's in World Of Warcraft Developing

Best of luck to you all. This will go far.

This Discord server is definitely something the Emulation Scene need. I am extremely happy that this exists.

Keep er going bois.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    This Discord server is definitely something the Emulation Scene need. I am extremely happy that this exists.

Keep er going bois.
    Please suck more dick

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    Please suck more dick
    And for what am i suppose to "suck dick" for? I dont need squat shit from anyone sir. Not like you, whom need constant attention. And just constantly trashtalk others whenever you feel like u in a bad mood or just wanna have fun.

Splicho STFU

This is how you betray me Loud? I can't believe you.

Best of luck.

And for what am i suppose to "suck dick" for? I dont need squat shit from anyone sir. Not like you, whom need constant attention. And just constantly trashtalk others whenever you feel like u in a bad mood or just wanna have fun.

Splicho STFU
    Uhh you hitted me hard with that one

Uhh you hitted me hard with that one
    My statement on your behaviour on this community board isn't required. People are well aware of how you behave. But it seems that you are unaware of it.
    Last edited by OMGhixD; 04-08-2020 at 02:26 PM.

My statement on your behaviour on this community board isn't required. People are well aware of how you behave. But it seems that you are unaware of it.
    Not my fault if you can't stand the majority of the behavior on the interwebz

Not my fault if you can't stand the majority of the behavior on the interwebz
    Its just that. IT WOULDN'T HURT to see you be a bit more neutral and or friendly towards others, or at least TRY SOMETIMES to be a better human towards others.

By all means, continue to live the way you live. But you'll see that in the long-term you'll just end up loosing people around you. The fact that one can behave like this is not normal, Its just the scene which is extremely toxic and you are not making it any better.

Perhaps the toxicity became a NORM, that is extremely likely. But overall that norm literally was slipped in-between our fingers. And it started with people like you.
    Last edited by OMGhixD; 04-08-2020 at 06:31 PM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Its just that. IT WOULDN'T HURT to see you be a bit more neutral and or friendly towards others, or at least TRY SOMETIMES to be a better human towards others.

By all means, continue to live the way you live. But you'll see that in the long-term you'll just end up loosing people around you. The fact that one can behave like this is not normal, Its just the scene which is extremely toxic and you are not making it any better.

Perhaps the toxicity became a NORM, that is extremely likely. But overall that norm literally was slipped in-between our fingers. And it started with people like you.
    I think it's just that you generally come off with a better than thou attitude and it's a bit obnoxious. Splicho doesn't act like this to everyone.