Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are your ways to beat anxiety?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Have you ever dealt with it? I need some help...

Be with people. socialize and do the shit you are afraid of. it'll be a long and hard task to accomplish but it'll get better over time.

Trust me.

take deep breathes, before talking to someone it helped me when my anxiety was really high in the sky.

cd ..

Talk to someone. It'll get better, I promise.

Cut down of your life sugar and coffeine, THAT SHIT RAISES YOUR ANXIETY.

Source: Myself.

It depends. Something that helps me may not help you

I recently had a call with national crisis hotline. They told me to name 5 things I see, 3 things I smell, 3 things I feel, and try to stay in the moment instead of either the past or any future tripping. It helps.

Thank you, I think caffeine is really a culprit very often. I would also recommend that you try some CBD for this purpose. I am sure that you will like taking it, and it will work well for you. Think about using it and good luck
    Last edited by TiffiBur; 05-04-2020 at 11:27 AM.

take deep breathes

I am Back!

Quote Originally Posted by Dukil View Post
    Honestly i kind of had problem with it, when i was having to do some things for the first time, then within the time i just learned that i need to be my self, and now i fuck with everyone i dont care if i know them or not, everyone is cool, and everything is good. If someone fucks with me i always make sure that i fuck with him to, never let something beats you. Always go positive, and dont think of fail! Shits can happen, its natural, for example jump from airplane Its hard to get into that, you will have hard heartbeats but just step outside, do it, same with everything else, make that step, otherwise think what could happen. Thats how i learned i jumped into what i wanted. I learned from past alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinos19 View Post
    Honestly i kind of had problem with it, when i was having to do some things for the first time, then within the time i just learned that i need to be my self, and now i fuck with everyone i dont care if i know them or not, everyone is cool, and everything is good. If someone fucks with me i always make sure that i fuck with him to, never let something beats you. Always go positive, and dont think of fail! Shits can happen, its natural, for example jump from airplane Its hard to get into that, you will have hard heartbeats but just step outside, do it, same with everything else, make that step, otherwise think what could happen. Thats how i learned i jumped into what i wanted. I learned from past alot.
    Dinos a lot of positive vibes there and i totaly agree with you, if your get anxiety its because your over thinking something just do it!

Light of the Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Dukil View Post
    Realize it's a state of mind and exists only within the boundaries of your mind. Another point is to be aware of it, what triggers it (in what situation, the where, why, how, and what), the origins of it (roots - the why).

A third point is to be aware of where the anxiety triggers, or "hits" your body at. Aka: find the physical locations where the anxiety "hits" you, and ease it further and further with your mind. Anxiety is usually a feeling of tension, which again awareness is the first and primary step in clearing, or driving it out. It's a gradual process, remember that if you feel frustrated at any point, it is not an instant recovery process.

Other than what was said, tips and tactics for coping can be found online and you can experiment within your daily life and learn what works best for you.

If you require further assistance feel free to head on over to my discord - Nerc#0487
    Last edited by Nerc; 05-15-2020 at 12:14 AM.

take deep breathes, before talking to someone it helped me when my anxiety was really high in the sky.

Kebab Slicer

Beat my meat.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Meditation is a good option. And it is free still very effective!