Welcome to AC Web.

Thread: C++ scripts

C++ scripts

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    hey guys ive finnaly been able to compile a trinitycore source YESS! and i have two questions

I want to release a litle repack on ac-web because this comunity helped me learn how to compile the source of trinitycore but i wanted to add some c++ scripts to make it like a instant 80 server but i cant seem to understend how can i add them and if they are updated or outdated and stuff like that, need some tips on this issue....

second of all when i release the repack i want to make it only 10 players online possible can some one tell me how to do that? thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    hey guys ive finnaly been able to compile a trinitycore source YESS! and i have two questions

I want to release a litle repack on ac-web because this comunity helped me learn how to compile the source of trinitycore but i wanted to add some c++ scripts to make it like a instant 80 server but i cant seem to understend how can i add them and if they are updated or outdated and stuff like that, need some tips on this issue....

second of all when i release the repack i want to make it only 10 players online possible can some one tell me how to do that? thanks in advance!
    ;p

:?

You could help me ive seen your work! :=)

Quote Originally Posted by Alistar View Post
    ;p
    Thanks. )

Quote Originally Posted by Extremeloner View Post
    Why only 10 players?
    Only 10 players because i will use scripts that were not made by me and if you want a a real server you should make it ur self, and if you have issues or problems while doing ask on this forum and people will help you like they did with me ;D and i will also help if i can!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    In file: src/server/game/World/World.cpp
    Change this:
    SetPlayerAmountLimit(sConfigMgr->GetIntDefault("PlayerLimit", 100));
    To:
    SetPlayerAmountLimit(10);