Welcome to AC Web.

Selling Havoc's WoW DB/Core

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Heya,

I'm currently selling the Havoc's wow core(that will include the repo history as well) plus their database/lua scripts/dbc.

If you're interested in buying this, send me a DM at JuWa#6228

how did you get it and anyway it is not anything wow, everything is broken in there

We are truly sorry to see something like this on the marketplace. Most of our stuff come from forums like this, you can really just hit a search and look around for the scripts.

Be careful as he might use keyloggers.
    Last edited by havocwow; 03-31-2020 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by havocwow View Post
    We are truly sorry to see something like this on the marketplace. Most of our stuff come from forums like this, you can really just hit a search and look around for the scripts.

They don't contain key loggers, don't use fusion cms or fusion gen in the future and you'll avoid having your files stolen again

consider releasing the source code to avoid such situations.

So you say, this is legit?

AND ALSO, you say your content comes from the forums, thus nothing original? Haven't expected anything else to be fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    They don't contain key loggers, don't use fusion cms or fusion gen in the future and you'll avoid having your files stolen again
    +

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Ooor stop using the exact same password for everything. And stop using Xampp when hosting websites.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    Ooor stop using the exact same password for everything. And stop using Xampp when hosting websites.
    I do what I want, I still use ascent as my root password. /flex

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateDonut View Post
    omegalul xD

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    This, but I think its deeper than that I came across people selling fusion exploits to get db and core access It could be regarding Xampp I'm not sure tbh didn't look into it enough Just know people are selling exploits.

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateDonut View Post
    tbh who would expect that ahaa.