Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1

    WoDCore 6.2.3 | Most complete Warlords of Draenor Repack!


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

    Hey Friends,
    today I would like to share the WoDCore 6.2.3 for you. This Core is based on the
    Firestorm Gul'dan Leak but is a lot more complete due to multiple Dev's worked at it.
    There are a couple of fixes included which arent in the original WoDCore.

    This source was successfully compiled by me today on 25.03.2020. There was no error
    while compiling and it is fed with the latest commits.

    Last Core Update: 25.03.2020 - 11:36 GMT+1
    Last Database Update: 25.03.2020 - 11:42 GMT+1
    Server Version: 6.2.3 Build: 20726
    Download Core: https://workupload.com/file/9xLFes4TZcf
    Download Database: https://workupload.com/file/NtrmVbFLmHc
    Download DBC/Maps/vMaps/MMap: http://www.mediafire.com/file/x191aw...erData.7z/file
    (In case the Download Links are down, message me in Private Message!)

    Password for Database & Core download: Wodcore123

    Login Credentials

    Account
    admin@admin : admin

    Database
    user: root
    password: ascent
    port: 3306

    Unfortunately I can't tell you what works well with this core and what doesn't. Because I have
    tested the core (it works in general) but I have not tested what exactly works. So just test it
    yourself. But I have heard from some people that it should run quite stable and alot of content
    is well working (especially PvP wise).

    Important Information: I'm just the person who recompiled the work already done, fresh and new.
    I have not done any corework or database work. All credits go to the original authors!


    Best Regards,
    Erathon
    Last edited by Erathon; 03-25-2020 at 12:14 PM.

  2. #2
    Share the source code please

  3. #3
    excellent contribution to the community
    Only one client is missing that works for this repack

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Erathon View Post

    Hey Friends,
    today I would like to share the WoDCore 6.2.3 for you. This Core is based on the
    Firestorm Gul'dan Leak but is a lot more complete due to multiple Dev's worked at it.
    There are a couple of fixes included which arent in the original WoDCore.

    This source was successfully compiled by me today on 25.03.2020. There was no error
    while compiling and it is fed with the latest commits.

    Last Core Update: 25.03.2020 - 11:36 GMT+1
    Last Database Update: 25.03.2020 - 11:42 GMT+1
    Server Version: 6.2.3 Build: 20726
    Download Core: https://workupload.com/file/9xLFes4TZcf
    Download Database: https://workupload.com/file/NtrmVbFLmHc
    Download DBC/Maps/vMaps/MMap: http://www.mediafire.com/file/x191aw...erData.7z/file
    (In case the Download Links are down, message me in Private Message!)

    Password for Database & Core download: Wodcore123

    Login Credentials

    Account
    admin@admin : admin

    Database
    user: root
    password: ascent
    port: 3306

    Unfortunately I can't tell you what works well with this core and what doesn't. Because I have
    tested the core (it works in general) but I have not tested what exactly works. So just test it
    yourself. But I have heard from some people that it should run quite stable and alot of content
    is well working (especially PvP wise).

    Important Information: I'm just the person who recompiled the work already done, fresh and new.
    I have not done any corework or database work. All credits go to the original authors!


    Best Regards,
    Erathon
    Thanks but with this source/repack the registration is not working (html/php)
    Last edited by Nexon; 03-25-2020 at 06:44 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Thanks but with this source/repack the registration is not working (html/php)
    Just create an Account via the Worldserver console

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushen View Post
    Just create an Account via the Worldserver console
    Yes, but otherwise HTML/PHP registration doesn't work and it's a shame.
    Last edited by Nexon; 03-26-2020 at 12:09 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Yes, but otherwise HTML/PHP registration doesn't work and it's a shame.
    If the registration is the only problem, then here we have a really good repack

  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10
    +rep
    Last edited by Brambula; 03-26-2020 at 10:37 AM.

  11. #11
    Someone can share client pls

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by onkeltoctoc View Post
    Someone can share client pls

    X2

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzmosis View Post
    If the registration is the only problem, then here we have a really good repack
    wod scripts bugged, empty wod dungeon, spells bugged, ... hum.. not really "good"
    Last edited by Nexon; 03-26-2020 at 02:26 PM.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    wod scripts bugged, empty wod dungeon, spells bugged, ... hum.. not really "good"
    Try to find a better Repack, if you are a user who don't know how to compile
    If you know how to compile and have private WoD Sources, go ahead and share them with the Community.
    Ofc this Repack is not as good as Gul'Dan on Firestorm, even Gul'dan is bugged as hell, so either you enjoy
    what you can do at the Repack or you should simply take your hands off the Repack ^^

    Best Regrads,
    Erathon

  15. #15

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    could you share client pls

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •