Welcome to AC Web.
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Cool [WTS] Control Panel + Mop Source 5.4.8 Uwow for free


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    This is the same as
    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...-large-project
    and http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...t-core-version
    But at least i'm not going to scam you

    Selling for 70$ (Control Panel)

    He is selling this source for 200$
    https://github.com/pedroevil51/PandaCores548
    Please don't buy anything from him, he will scam you out of your money.

    I Can translate to your langague , the total price gets to 100$


    He scammed so many people of updates and sources that i don't think its fair, he keeps getting away with it, so now i'm re-selling the control pannel for the right price.

    Add me on discord hiriko51#3790

    - - - Updated - - -

    bump
    Last edited by pedroevil51; 03-25-2020 at 11:38 AM.

  2. #2
    Whoa, whoa, boy, easy. First of all, it's not for you to determine the "right" price since you didn't develop the site, secondly, you have an outdated version of the source code, and thirdly, about scamming - it's too loud words. So it's up to you people to buy an old version of the source code from him without any support or from the author of this site.

  3. #3
    yeah.. like when people bought from you they got support right? thats why they got angry then shared the files..

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pedroevil51 View Post
    yeah.. like when people bought from you they got support right? thats why they got angry then shared the files..
    no offense but he literally states you should know what he's buying, the mop and legion source was sold as is with the commit log

  5. #5
    This is not the problem, the problem are the statements he makes on discord or etc, like saying PVE content working or that he will send all the databases, or etc

  6. #6
    fake scripts and server not estable, he are ninja ! please delete post and banned.
    he blocked me on the discord, $


    @Administrator
    @Admin

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wow View Post
    fake scripts and server not estable, he are ninja ! please delete post and banned.
    he blocked me on the discord, $


    @Administrator
    @Admin
    Full meme, can't even speak english. and i'm not even selling any files

  8. #8
    I'll leave a little prescription here. This man, like his friend, got the source code in his hands and didn't pay for it.You could say that by my mistake (by my kindness, I trusted them that they would all pay), they were able to get the source code of the core and the launcher.You could say that by my mistake (by my kindness, I trusted them that they would all pay), they were able to get the source code of the core and the launcher. And now they scream that I'm supposed to be a scammer and not help people after the sale is completed... Because of these people, the people who honestly bought the source code suffered. The case is yours, you can buy from them what they stole from me or have nothing to do with them (which I recommend to you).

    It's a very funny story that taught me a lot. I won't be so gullible anymore and I'll start working on new developments.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Elimqz View Post
    I'll leave a little prescription here. This man, like his friend, got the source code in his hands and didn't pay for it.You could say that by my mistake (by my kindness, I trusted them that they would all pay), they were able to get the source code of the core and the launcher.You could say that by my mistake (by my kindness, I trusted them that they would all pay), they were able to get the source code of the core and the launcher. And now they scream that I'm supposed to be a scammer and not help people after the sale is completed... Because of these people, the people who honestly bought the source code suffered. The case is yours, you can buy from them what they stole from me or have nothing to do with them (which I recommend to you).

    It's a very funny story that taught me a lot. I won't be so gullible anymore and I'll start working on new developments.
    Here are payment transcripts, elimination full name and bank account.
    It was paid, you're not the victim man.

    https://prnt.sc/rn2vwl
    https://prnt.sc/rn2w7s
    https://prnt.sc/rn2wo4
    Just so people know, your products are not worth the price you sell them, well they would be if you provided any type of support/help or dev skills, as most people that bought anything from you they know you can't do shit to help, and will not. your business idea is to sell something that is missing stuff that you promised then ask for money to fix it.

  10. #10
    Yeah, he paid for another stuff but he not paid for launcher and got it for free as you when got core sources and canceled payment. Don't speak for other people it's only your opinion. The distribution of personal data is illegal just keep it in your mind.

  11. #11

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elimqz View Post
    Yeah, he paid for another stuff but he not paid for launcher and got it for free as you when got core sources and canceled payment. Don't speak for other people it's only your opinion. The distribution of personal data is illegal just keep it in your mind.
    is also illegal to sell stolen data from previous works right?

    anyway, i have nothing more to discuss with you.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •