Welcome to AC Web.
    Light of the Crusade

Arrow A call for ONE FINAL consistent developer

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Basically,

>>We still have 2 developer spots left!! We are still looking for the ones<<

C++/Lua for 3.3.5a ElunaTrinityCore.

URGENTLY NEEDED

One simple rule: Be decent & determined. That is ALL.

Big things await us, I need to find the ones for this position. Please contact me, im pretty sure you're not extinct and are somewhere out there and i will keep looking for you until i have absolutely no energy left.

-If you do not love what you do & carry a bad attitude,
    -If you are not consistent,
    -If you are not as determined as I am for this project,

--->>> Then this is not a spot suitable for you.

Discord: Nerc#0487
    Discord server invite: https://discord.gg/AH6z9Pk

Thank you!
    Regards,
    Nerc

TrinityCore: Wotlk 3.3.5
    Working on 1 realm for now - another realm in the future:
    -Realm 1: Leveling to 80 + Endgame PvP/PvE (Custom content)
    -> Endgoal: 2-3 realms in total.

As the title proposes, i am currently looking for 1 final well-rounded developer. By well-rounded i mean know a bit of everything. But i am mainly looking for someone who is experienced and knows his ways around C++ scripting. I am looking for someone who is ready to produce & develop scripts, discuss and teach me anything that I need further inquiry on, or have any questions about.

Proper english (minimum level) is a must - so we can communicate easily - as well as a certain expertise in wow emulation (experienced).

- - - Updated - - -

Why am I posting this thread? and what am I trying to achieve?

I am attempting to meet the following objectives:
    -> The server is ~85% done, I am working hard on finding the proper individuals who are going to work alongside me in order to make that a reality through executing on several occasions on a per week basis.
    -> Create a pre-release community (through which, the sharing of ideas are going to be taking place, methods and ways of doing things, alternative recommendations through which the community will be the primary provider, content testing - during server testing phase).
    -> Accumulate a fan base.
    -> Gather new ideas that might leverage our ideas, server experience, and productivity altogether.
    -> Gain statistically significant and solid evidence to our ideas and theories prior to implementation in order to meet player needs.
    -> Meet people from different fields and creating a bonding community where we can all share ideas, get to know - & learn - from each other interchangeably.

Work will be rewarded progressively!! Within the first few days and then, weekly.[/COLOR]

You can reach me through:
    Discord: Nerc#0487

-> Note: we have already managed to accumulate a small community of around 80 Members on discord (that number has decreased due to server downtime while i was traveling. I am back working full-time on the server to get it back online with a new site that aims at rocking the web). I am still looking to expand this number. News and updates on the development are going to be shared in a progressive manner.

Developers are URGENTLY needed because we are very close to server release date and the developers that i've worked with have slacked long enough.

>> This is a call for dedicated developers, im trying to forge a devoted team who will dedicate at least a solid 50% of themselves to the project.

Looking forward to hear from you guys!

-C++ & LUA are a must.
    -Decent English
    -Availability (At least 3days/week!)
    -Efficiency & productivity is a MUST (No Slacking)!

TrinityCore: Wotlk 3.3.5

Thank you for you considerations and interests,
    Kind Regards,
    Nerc
    Last edited by Nerc; 03-20-2020 at 11:31 PM.

<NovusCore>

How do you ever expect someone to work on your project with the same passion as you lol

Light of the Crusade

I don't, but now that I plan on bringing the server back I've formulated a new framework of dealing with the technical details of management that will facilitate and clarify the whole jig for all parties involved.

Why would you not censor people's names that you pay..

Holy shit, i'd warn anyone trying to work here based on this stupid incompetence alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    Why would you not censor people's names that you pay..
    This a thousand times over. Plus, the payments are from 2018.

That list of payments prove nothing.

Light of the Crusade

There is zero harm that can be done from "reading someone's name", my own name was on there.
    Either way it's off, you ladies can go ahead and celebrate.

Now grab your negativity and hop off my post.
    Last edited by Nerc; 03-18-2020 at 03:54 PM.

I mean, I didnt really care either way. Just another repack on Ac-Web with an owner who doesnt have the personal commitment to see a project past the early stages. Doxing people is generally a bad idea.

Light of the Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    I mean, I didnt really care either way. Just another repack on Ac-Web with an owner who doesnt have the personal commitment to see a project past the early stages. Doxing people is generally a bad idea.
    Doxing?

At this point it seems like you're just trying to make me look bad. Constructive criticism would have been accepted and acknowledged if you deemed something I did incorrect/immoral, but you're shitting on my post for no apparent reason. Your petty attempts at belittling my work or my efforts exposes how vulnerable and minimal you feel about yourself.

On a final note, there is no malicious intent here so clear your perspective on things before you throw absurd claims my way or anybody else's way for that matter.

I won't be drifting any farther away from the original topic and purpose of this thread.
    Last edited by Nerc; 03-18-2020 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerc View Post
    Doxing?

At this point it seems like you're just trying to make me look bad. Constructive criticism would have been accepted and acknowledged if you deemed something I did incorrect/immoral, but you're shitting on my post for no apparent reason. Your petty attempts at belittling my work or my efforts exposes how vulnerable and minimal you feel about yourself.

On a final note, there is no malicious intent here so clear your perspective on things before you throw absurd claims my way or anybody else's way for that matter.

I won't be drifting any farther away from the original topic and purpose of this thread.
    It's Ac-Web - ignore the trolls

Light of the Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by zkrogman View Post
    It's Ac-Web - ignore the trolls
    Good call.

1 more spot open.

ur full of shit

Light of the Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    ur full of shit
    Cool opinion.

Now trot on like the rest mate.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    You guys can shit-talk the bloke if you want, but at the end of the day this man has more commitment and dedication for his project than we have seen on ac-web for years, he might not have achieved much but god damn he is trying.