Welcome to AC Web.

[Azerothcore] Help 3.3.5 WOTLK Increased number of skin colors for characters

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey all!

I have recently started modding and have ported mounts from other expansions and what not to 3.3.5, but I'm having trouble with adding new skin colors for character creation. Where can I find the value to change it to higher than the 5 or 6 colors it gives you? I'm pretty sure I have the .blp's in the correct location and with correct names. I don't want to replace existing colors, just add new ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kbt0y5 View Post
    Hey all!

I have recently started modding and have ported mounts from other expansions and what not to 3.3.5, but I'm having trouble with adding new skin colors for character creation. Where can I find the value to change it to higher than the 5 or 6 colors it gives you? I'm pretty sure I have the .blp's in the correct location and with correct names. I don't want to replace existing colors, just add new ones.
    I may have figured it out. I believe I just have to add the skin names in the CharSections.dbc for each new skin name. So a line for each, main skin, lower face, upper face, etc. I'll test when I have a little time in the next couple of days and update.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kbt0y5 View Post
    Hey all!

- - - Updated - - -

I may have figured it out. I believe I just have to add the skin names in the CharSections.dbc for each new skin name. So a line for each, main skin, lower face, upper face, etc. I'll test when I have a little time in the next couple of days and update.
    Still no luck after hours of editing and reading. I even deleted existing blp's and renamed exported blp's with deleted names (replacing one with another color) still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by kbt0y5; 02-27-2020 at 04:11 PM.