Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8.3.0.33369

Angry 8.3.0.33369

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

I set it up for you. Credits goes as always to ZGN, Ashamanecore and Trinitycore

open video and just follow my description

donation for Zgn:

https://paypal.me/zgn88

mastercard Sberbank of Russia
    5336 6903 8297 2893
    Last edited by mystique47; 02-25-2020 at 12:47 AM.

This is amazing going to be testing tonight.. Thank you for your work

A small list of what works ?

Quote Originally Posted by mystique47 View Post

I set it up for you. Credits goes as always to ZGN, Ashamanecore and Trinitycore

open video and just follow my description

https://paypal.me/zgn88 this should be donation for Zgn
    Опять. Начал вымогательством заниматься. Нищий урод с Калымы.
    Again. He began to engage in extortion. Beggar freak from Kalyma.

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Опять. Начал вымогательством заниматься. Нищий урод с Калымы.
    Again. He began to engage in extortion. Beggar freak from Kalyma.
    Relax now.. Don't make me go crazy on you.. Let him be..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    A small list of what works ?
    Well mostly new items work, Heath of Azeroth is still broken you can play allied races but mechenognome dose not work it's overall good start repack.. it's good to check new items and stuff, I have not tested all of it yet but will do so tonight

Quote Originally Posted by DjenatanRonaldo View Post
    Explain?

У вас есть деньги. Играйте на официальном сервере.
    You have money. Play on the official server.

After further testing.. Need some fixing.. Worldserver Crashes a lot and it take about 5 min to reboot.. it’s a good project but sadly i can’t tet any further due to it crashing taking to long start and that is on dual NVME Raid 0

Quote Originally Posted by ktbl909 View Post
    After further testing.. Need some fixing.. Worldserver Crashes a lot and it take about 5 min to reboot.. it’s a good project but sadly i can’t tet any further due to it crashing taking to long start and that is on dual NVME Raid 0
    Ты поддерживаешь эту преступную группировку. Они украли у метелице. Теперь лезут к ним в карман. Что ты будешь делать, если у тебя воруют деньги?
    You support this criminal gang. They stole from a blizzard. Now they climb into their pocket. What will you do if money is stolen from you?

Ты поддерживаешь эту преступную группировку. Они украли у метелице. Теперь лезут к ним в карман. Что ты будешь делать, если у тебя воруют деньги?
    You support this criminal gang. They stole from a blizzard. Now they climb into their pocket. What will you do if money is stolen from you?
    Blizzard is whore with deep throat.. And it's not stealing its free and open source..

- - - Updated - - -

You can make a better one, I know it, so don't explain yourself and go make an stable 8.3 repack are we clear

Blizzard is whore with deep throat.. And it's not stealing its free and open source..

- - - Updated - - -

You can make a better one, I know it, so don't explain yourself and go make an stable 8.3 repack are we clear

this repack is in error to download on google ... i haven't been able to download it yet ... and please post a 8.3 mini client.

- - - Updated - - -

Пойдёшь за соучастие в преступлении.
    You will go for complicity in a crime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by j000c View Post
    this repack is in error to download on google ... i haven't been able to download it yet ... and please post a 8.3 mini client.
    Соучастие в преступлении. Хищение денежных средств. Год тюрьмы. Освежит твой рассудок.
    Complicity in a crime. Theft of cash. Year of prison. Refreshes your mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Соучастие в преступлении. Хищение денежных средств. Год тюрьмы. Освежит твой рассудок.
    Did i not tell you to shut up and go make an repack? It’s only a crime if you get caught.. Until then it's not ?Now. I demand an working 8.3 Repack.. Feel free to post this on R/Choosingbeggars.. Lmao it's for fun..

Did i not tell you to shut up and go make an repack? It’s only a crime if you get caught.. Until then it's not ?Now. I demand an working 8.3 Repack.. Feel free to post this on R/Choosingbeggars.. Lmao it's for fun..
    Это не проблема. Майкрософт регистрируют все компьютеры. Сам делай. Если тебе нужно.
    It's not a problem. Microsoft register all computers. Do it yourself. If you need to.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so please, post a mini client 8.3 that pages you and zgn start, because or repack that downloaded was ...

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...(32638)/page12