Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVision View Post
    We've added them for players to feel less alone, tho we know that they still are.
    But seeing someone in the who list might help a bit.

If this the community think its a problem, We Will ofcourse remove it.

Btw its not a fake online counter, every character that you see in the who list are walking around the World.
    (Its actually playerbots, but for some reason they're not online ingame) i'll take a look a it later.
    Playerbots arent present unless the player whom generated them are online tho?
    Playerbots in general will show in the "who" list. These are not playerbots. If i'm wrong then i'd like to ask for you to appear to 5 players and take a screenshot of those 5 "playerbots" to furtherly showcase.

Quote Originally Posted by Samix View Post
    im playing on the server and i love that. i dont see a problem in having a list of players thats not playing. i like the game and the server so if im the only one playing on there so what ?
    This is a brand new account thus i must say it looks like said server staff only registered an account to "counter" my reply. Helping them really isn't helping them. I envy the effort tho.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    Playerbots in general will show in the "who" list. These are not playerbots. If i'm wrong then i'd like to ask for you to appear to 5 players and take a screenshot of those 5 "playerbots" to furtherly showcase.
    This is news to me that they arent online.
    They were when i logged off, and they use to stay online even after.
    As said, i'll have a look at it later, and sure i Will provide you with a screenshot if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVision View Post
    It has been changed.
    The description should fit a bit better now.

- - - Updated - - -

When tested with the bots, we were able to enter using LFR.
    justice and valor rates are default. might change it at a later time if needed.

Thank you mate.
    You did not fix anything- you just switched to a different (very commonly used) template. Nothing custom here. Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post

OMGhixD it has come to my attention that none gm players can't see our playerbots, i will sort this out is soon as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

OMGhixD Normal players are now able to see our player bots in the who list.
    The account had gm privileges, which is why you weren't able to see them before.

- - - Updated - - -

This saturday 7/3, we are launching a new event.
    Starts at 12:00 and ends at 24:00 server time.

Every new character will get instant 85 along with matching pvp equipment. To take part in this event, use our in-game ticket system and type GIVEAWAY.

Limited to 1 character pr account/IP

- - - Updated - - -

this coming weekend we are holding a carnival for all on our server.
    This means that players get to have their fun!

The Following commands will be available for everyone to use between Friday 13th and Sunday 15th

.Morph
    .Demorph
    .Mod scale 1-10
    .Summon
    .appear
    .Revive

We wish you all a happy StormGarde Carnival !
    Last edited by BlackVision; 03-05-2020 at 11:52 PM.

Our store has been updated with multiple transmog weapons, aswell as champions, glyphs & mounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Every player at StormGarde will be able to buy | Vial of the Sands | for only a symbolic amount of gold.
    You can buy this mount from the innkeepers of Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

It ends on Sunday, March 22 at 24:00 | Server Time |
    Get it while you can!

Best Regards
    StormGarde
    Last edited by BlackVision; 03-19-2020 at 11:38 AM.

Get vial of the Sands today !

- - - Updated - - -

By Monday*we will be launching our first ever | Fun Server*| pvp concept.
    This means that during this event, everyone will get instant 85 along with 30k honor to spend on gear & weapons.

This event will be active for two weeks, starting from Monday 22.03.2020 through 05.04.2020

Best Regards
    StormGarde

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by BlackVision; 03-27-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Join now, and get instant 85 before the end of our event.

Funserver Grandmaster

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    best of luk!