Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1

    Talking HostThatVPS | Official Blizzlike WoW Server


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello AC-Web!

    We're new here, but we've been doing WoW private server hosting and development for quite some time. HostThatVPS is a VPS provider with a focus on World of Warcraft. We've been in business for about 15 years now, and we've been running a little employee-only WoW server for a couple of years. We've kept it up to date and maintained, but we've decided to open it up to the world. Keep in mind, although this is official by HostThatVPS, we are not looking to make it a "fun" server, strictly Blizzlike.

    Open a Live Chat to get registered on our WoW Server. 3.3.5a

    -Dave
    Product Development Specialist
    HostThatVPS.Com

  2. #2
    How can you claim to have been running this business for about 15 years when the domain was registered this month only a couple days ago.


    and you are aware that you are selling wow pserver hosting on a website hosted in the US?


    I'd take a biiiiig U-Turn away from this "company".

  3. #3
    See below
    Last edited by HostThatVPS; 02-24-2020 at 06:47 PM.

  4. #4
    Hi OMGhixD,

    Thank you for responding to our forum post! We value your time, feedback, and we hope to provide some clarification here.

    HostThatVPS has actually been in business more than 15 years, as it's parent company is Zooce (https://zooce.com)

    Zooce is a managed business private cloud platform we've created for our managed IT services business (different than HostThatVPS) that provides Microsoft RDP style hosted desktops. This is a white glove private service we do for our clients, and is why we needed HostThatVPS as it's own entity.

    HostThatVPS is simply our "public" offering.

    As far as the IP address, it is owned by OVH, and it is operated from Canada. I'm not sure why "Pleasant Hill" shows up. Have you run a traceroute? I think that'll answer that question for itself (just look at the DNS names per hop)

    I hope this answers all your questions / concerns.

    -Dave
    Product Development Specialist
    HostThatVPS
    Last edited by HostThatVPS; 02-22-2020 at 10:54 AM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by HostThatVPS View Post
    Hi OMGhixD,

    Thank you for responding to our forum post! We value your time, feedback, and we hope to provide some clarification here.

    HostThatVPS has actually been in business more than 15 years, as it's parent company is Zooce (https://zooce.com)

    Zooce is a managed business private cloud platform we've created for our managed IT services business (different than HostThatVPS) that provides Microsoft RDP style hosted desktops. This is a white glove private service we do for our clients, and is why we needed HostThatVPS as it's own entity.

    HostThatVPS is simply our "public" offering.

    As far as the IP address, it is owned by OVH, and it is operated from Canada. I'm not sure why "Pleasant Hill" shows up. Have you run a traceroute? I think that'll answer that question for itself (just look at the DNS names per hop)

    I hope this answers all your questions / concerns.

    -Dave
    Product Development Specialist
    HostThatVPS
    Where i found said information is something i correlate to reliable sources. thus i ain't buying plain text explanations. I'd love to see some valid proofs.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    Where i found said information is something i correlate to reliable sources. thus i ain't buying plain text explanations. I'd love to see some valid proofs.
    We can provide any proof you'd like to see! I've been trying to message you on discord. Our discord is hostthatvps #6714

    -Dave
    Product Development Specialist
    HostThatVPS.com

  7. #7
    Hello,

    Add us on discord: hostthatvps #6714

    -Dave
    HostThatVPS.com

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by HostThatVPS View Post
    Hello,

    Add us on discord: hostthatvps #6714

    -Dave
    HostThatVPS.com
    Nope. as i mentioned in the VIP chat. if you got proof, post it here and disclose any issues/errors to the public as this is regarding your future customer base.

  9. #9
    We're prepared to show you our original business license, however we're not sharing that on a public forum that we just started on. If this is a significant deal to you, just discord us, we're happy to show you the "proofs" but we're not going to post our data for the public to see. Especially a gaming forum that isn't very active.

    -Dave
    Product Development Specialist
    HostThatVPS.com

  10. #10
    A lovely day for another scam, isn't it?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by HostThatVPS View Post
    We're prepared to show you our original business license, however we're not sharing that on a public forum that we just started on. If this is a significant deal to you, just discord us, we're happy to show you the "proofs" but we're not going to post our data for the public to see. Especially a gaming forum that isn't very active.

    -Dave
    Product Development Specialist
    HostThatVPS.com
    Sounds like someone got something to hide...

  12. #12
    You realize people here are going to side with omghixd right? You're just a meezly donator with 6 posts - omghixd is a super power user with over 2700 posts. He is also very trusted within this community and people respect him. You're not going to win this if you aren't willing to prove him wrong.

  13. #13
    Here is our publicly released EIN document: https://legal.hostthatvps.com/EIN.pdf

    -Dave
    Product Development Specialist
    HostThatVPS.com

  14. #14
    Here is our publicly released EIN document: https://legal.hostthatvps.com/EIN.pdf

    -Dave
    Product Development Specialist
    HostThatVPS.com

  15. #15

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Here is our publicly released EIN document: https://legal.hostthatvps.com/EIN.pdf

    -Dave
    Product Development Specialist
    HostThatVPS.com

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •