Welcome to AC Web.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Bumpz

Funserver Grandmaster

fuk scam

Legacy of Discord

lol what a nice spamm 1 person use 4-5 ac-web accounts for bump.

Not this again... get out of this forum..

Bump! We have several happy customers regardless of the negativity spewed from this forum! Join today!

Thumbs up Very Fast and Reliable VPS Good Owner :)

Host That Vps is a small but independent company I've used it and I'm pleased to say this new company is a very honest and passionate working company yet it may be new to other's and is as a small company give it a try they really do have no lag, blazing fast vps countless deals and stuff to be made im getting to know the owner and he has been very kind in regards to keeping it professional to the server being clean and fast with his machines. There are probably jobs to be made here at Host that vps and there is a opportunity to see this brand new company rise above and continue there work I'm very happy with what has been going on at this vps that i own from them makes my work easier . You should check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless125 View Post
    Host That Vps is a small but independent company I've used it and I'm pleased to say this new company is a very honest and passionate working company yet it may be new to other's and is as a small company give it a try they really do have no lag, blazing fast vps countless deals and stuff to be made im getting to know the owner and he has been very kind in regards to keeping it professional to the server being clean and fast with his machines. There are probably jobs to be made here at Host that vps and there is a opportunity to see this brand new company rise above and continue there work I'm very happy with what has been going on at this vps that i own from them makes my work easier . You should check it out.
    Thank you for the review! We're glad you're enjoying your services with us!

Bump!

Our terms and conditions have been updated, view them here: https://hostthatvps.com/terms-and-conditions

- - - Updated - - -

Now hosting FusionGen / FusionCMS / Blizz CMS/ WoW CMS sites completely free, includes setup support!

Ive Been working with Host that Vps for some time now and its working smooth and fast ! no issues with payment or the support they offer Managed Vps support and Blizz Cms Support along with Fusion Cms Great with good anti Ddos. Love yall Host that vps keep it up even if yall are new

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerElite125 View Post
    Ive Been working with Host that Vps for some time now and its working smooth and fast ! no issues with payment or the support they offer Managed Vps support and Blizz Cms Support along with Fusion Cms Great with good anti Ddos. Love yall Host that vps keep it up even if yall are new
    Thanks for the review GamerElite!

Up!

Visit us today for a free FusionGen / Blizz CMS Site!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,

As some of you may be aware, our web servers have been being attacked on and off for the last few days. We aren't being DDOS'd, rather an exploit that causes web server CPU usage to spike and results in slow performing web pages. We're happy to announce some new filtering now in place on hostthatvps.com and support.hostthatvps.com

All IP Addresses are now filtered, in real-time, against a real-time proxy / VPN / TOR IP Address database built and maintained by the United States Government (US MIL) This is to protect us, and yourself from any harm. This does mean that if you're a fan of TOR, you'll need to use a regular web browser to access our websites. This may impact other users as well, such as highschool / college students who may be behind a proxy service or filter service while on campus. Are you unable to access our sites now? The easiest fix? Switch on your phone hotspot and use that, or use your phone instead to access our websites, without being on your school WiFi. If you ever get redirected to Google saying "Do not access HostThatVPS from a proxy" - You're either using a proxy (and don't know it), you're using TOR (not allowed), or you're using a public VPN service such as NordVPN or any of the other ones (not allowed).

Furthermore, this doesn't extend just to our websites but to our checkout process as well. All orders now go through a national security database before being approved. If you provided us a fake name, fake address, or fake email address, we may be contacting you within 24 hours for updated information. We do not sell your information, and we tell those people where the door is when they ask.

Last but not least:

We're using a new chat platform.

Let us know your thoughts, and as always, feel free to open a support chat with us, we're happy to help!

HostThatVPS Management Team

Attached Images Attached Images