Welcome to AC Web.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Question Local quests are not updated


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Local quests are not updated

    That's all

    They no longer appear

    In the config there is only on daily

    In the source weekly and the world

    By analogy, if you add the sorts to the local ones, then tie them up as it is necessary

    How to tie up I don't understand

  2. #2
    Say what now?

  3. #3
    Local quests are not updated, I passed them and then a dead end

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by fanaticus33rus View Post
    Local quests are not updated, I passed them and then a dead end
    I still don't understand.

  5. #5
    If I understood correctly, the "local" table contains the text it would like to display, but in game it doesn't display it? no ? xD
    Last edited by Nexon; 01-30-2020 at 02:17 AM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    If I understood correctly, the "local" table contains the text it would like to display, but in game it doesn't display it? no ? xD
    I can't understand it myself...

  7. #7


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Developing the world
    Posts
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by fanaticus33rus View Post
    I can't understand it myself...
    Explanation skills 0. Please EXPLAIN what do you mean by 'local quests are not updated'.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by titkata_bg View Post
    Explanation skills 0. Please EXPLAIN what do you mean by 'local quests are not updated'.
    krkrrkrk xD

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by titkata_bg View Post
    Explanation skills 0. Please EXPLAIN what do you mean by 'local quests are not updated'.
    Ты тупой

  10. #10


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Developing the world
    Posts
    1,171

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by fanaticus33rus View Post
    Ты тупой
    майка ти е тъпа педалче

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •