Welcome to AC Web.

Deleted everything :D for fuck sake NEED HELP URGENT

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey there

Got a disk, made a partition, and did not want to but mistaken I deleted everything

Tried EASE Us and archives are recovered with errors...

Any program, idea, or something?

*I got like 2 years of work on my server here...*

Stuff is probably already lost.

That's why you should always make a backup and a backup of your backup.

Well, then I'm done with WoW Emulation...

Lost everything.

Quote Originally Posted by molinita View Post
    Well, then I'm done with WoW Emulation...

Lost everything.
    Look into other programs than EASE Us for partition recovery. Maybe you could still recover some files.

http://YugoWoW.com/

You can get your files back but take in mind :

Not all Files
    Some Files will be damaged

I have used such tools to restore a data i've lost and it's somehow very stupid simply because it'll take long time that's first
    second you'll maybe notice thousands or even millions of files specially since you said 2 years ago anyways, you still can but it'll needs lot of effort from you and i also advice you to use the cracked partition recovery tools.

I have used 5 tools sadly noone of them is currently in my memory as it's old and since then i do always save backup inside my offline computer so you must search ( the youtube specially ) good luck

- - - Updated - - -

Oh i have found the tools installed anyways this is the most tool i would suggest you to use :

Eassos PartitionGuru V4.9.5.508
    Last edited by JadaDev; 01-29-2020 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JadaDev View Post
    You can get your files back but take in mind :

Not all Files
    Some Files will be damaged

I have used such tools to restore a data i've lost and it's somehow very stupid simply because it'll take long time that's first
    second you'll maybe notice thousands or even millions of files specially since you said 2 years ago anyways, you still can but it'll needs lot of effort from you and i also advice you to use the cracked partition recovery tools.

I have used 5 tools sadly noone of them is currently in my memory as it's old and since then i do always save backup inside my offline computer so you must search ( the youtube specially ) good luck

- - - Updated - - -

Oh i have found the tools installed anyways this is the most tool i would suggest you to use :

Eassos PartitionGuru V4.9.5.508
    Thank you, I will try that tool and hope it works.
    I'm getting all files but some of them are damaged sadly...

At least I got back my World DB, but I'm worried about custom patches.
    Custom scripts got damaged as well...

If you deleted the partition, its gone. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    If you deleted the partition, its gone. Simple as that.
    Yeah, it seems. Im trying Eassos PartitionGuru tho. It's scanning.

I had everything on a partition that I deleted. And it's recovered but damaged.

I'm so sad dammit, lost my entire project.

Quote Originally Posted by molinita View Post
    Yeah, it seems. Im trying Eassos PartitionGuru tho. It's scanning.

I had everything on a partition that I deleted. And it's recovered but damaged.

I'm so sad dammit, lost my entire project.
    Look at it as an oppertunity to start fresh. you made it once, there is no saying you can't make it again.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    Look at it as an oppertunity to start fresh. you made it once, there is no saying you can't make it again.
    Yep, I will start from scratch... Sad that I lost lotta time tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, sad to say could recover NONE archives.

Let this bad experience of yours be a good example to think that any moment every electronic piece of technology that you own, if it's frequently used, can and will, eventually become faulty.

As I've learned from experience, it would be a great thing if you have an external storage device to save your important data, and make regular backups. It would be better for your hdd if you don't use it much.

Alternatively, it wouldn't be a bad idea if you'd rely on some cloud storage, paid or free. But if you have your important data saved locally, I reckon, is even better.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by mindsear View Post
    Let this bad experience of yours be a good example to think that any moment every electronic piece of technology that you own, if it's frequently used, can and will, eventually become faulty.

As I've learned from experience, it would be a great thing if you have an external storage device to save your important data, and make regular backups. It would be better for your hdd if you don't use it much.

Alternatively, it wouldn't be a bad idea if you'd rely on some cloud storage, paid or free. But if you have your important data saved locally, I reckon, is even better.
    Thank you for your words, preciate that.
    Indeed this an experience that made me learn something today!
    Gotta keep moving forward