Welcome to AC Web.

Retro-porting Legion/WoD for Cataclysm ?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi!

I would have liked to know if there was retro-porting for Cataclysm? I see a lot for Wotlk but very little for Cata.

- Skybox ? (the cloud/sky is ugly in Stormwind but the sky in Uldum is beautyful)
    - All WoD Model ? (there is already an .mpq file but all models are not available)
    - Edit textures (to improve graphics)
    - Get WoD / Legion models for playing comfort ?
    - Modify the client interface ? (I have already managed to change the background music and the race icons (Legion)).

I don't know much about retro-porting and modeling, I am a beginner, at best I would like existing patches (I can always take a look and modify them), otherwise explain how to do it to put it all in cataclysm.

Thanks
    Last edited by Nexon; 03-24-2020 at 06:23 PM.

no one ?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Just so you know, I once edited the Skyboxes for stormwind, in 4.3.4 and changed to Uldum, Sky box, and also the one on Vortex Pinnacle, and it does look better, BUT , THE Horizon line, looks weird, so I didnt use it anymore.

Regarding retroporting, 3.3.5a will always be the point to retroport from, since it has the best emulation, ever on all aspects. We will always have the next expansion with some advancement in emulation but wow expansions and the way they work change so fast, that it never gives time for trinitycore or other cores, to work on one expansion.