Welcome to AC Web.

Thread: Help cap states

Question Help cap states

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello everyone, tell me maybe someone faced such a problem. I am trying to make stats higher than 32k, in the database I changed stat_value1 to 10 from int to float. Also in objectmgr.cpp removed the restrictions. But the sense of 0 at above 32k characteristic goes to 0.

Let's say the attack power of 50k went to 0 screen below
    This problem is definitely not in the client part since I tried to download patches of crazy servers. Attack power is still written 0

Web Developer

Change
    Code:
    for (uint8 i = 0; i < itemTemplate.StatsCount; ++i)
            {
                itemTemplate.ItemStat[i].ItemStatType  = uint32(fields[28 + i*2].GetUInt8());
                itemTemplate.ItemStat[i].ItemStatValue = int32(fields[29 + i*2].GetInt16());
            }
    to
    Code:
    for (uint8 i = 0; i < itemTemplate.StatsCount; ++i)
            {
                itemTemplate.ItemStat[i].ItemStatType  = uint32(fields[28 + i*2].GetUInt8());
                itemTemplate.ItemStat[i].ItemStatValue = int32(fields[29 + i*2].GetInt32());
            }
    and change datatype from smallint or whatever the default is to int for stat_value1 to stat_value10

And dont forget to recompile your server. If you hosting server outside your build folder then you will need to take the new generated worldserver.build and replace with the old one on your new core location.

I hope this helps

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the stats_cap increases from 32767 to 2147m but it is the stats on your items. Not your total basic stats. But the stats on item can have up to 2147m

- - - Updated - - -

if your attack power gets over the cap and resets back to 0 you need to do another type of core modification which is beyond my experience. But i'm not a C++ Dev so if you ask a C++ Dev he can most likely help. But most people here wants money so if you can offer that it will increase your chance to find someone to help with this issue

What you described was done on things; normal characteristics3 and I'm interested in attack power going to 0. This is 100% related to the uint16 value in some file, but so far I have not found where.

Tự nặn mụn sai cách có thể gây ra các h*u quả hiểm nguy cho da bạn.
    Da tại vùng mũi rất mỏng nên nếu như bạn gây tổn thương cho da bằng những dụng cụ nặn mụn không đảm bảo kê sinh thì sẽ tạo ra những vết thâm, rỗ, lõm trên da. tham khảo tại thuoctriseo.com nhé Anh chị em

Web Developer

Quote Originally Posted by avatar789 View Post
    What you described was done on things; normal characteristics3 and I'm interested in attack power going to 0. This is 100% related to the uint16 value in some file, but so far I have not found where.
    Yeah sure it may be an int16 value but it has nothing to do with stat_value columns in your database. At first i thought you wanted to cap the item stats since you wrote that you changed your stat_value columns from int to float. And i pointed out they should be int if you wanted to change stats cap for items but then i noticed from your screenshot that you wanted to change the cap of attack power and not your stats cap. But y

Quote Originally Posted by vanphong11021 View Post
    Tự nặn mụn sai cách có thƒ gây ra các h*u quả hiƒm nguy cho da bạn.
    Da tại vùng mũi rất mỏng nên nếu như bạn gây t•n thương cho da bằng những dụng cụ nặn mụn không ‘ảm bảo kê sinh thì sẽ tạo ra những vết thâm, r—, lõm trên da. tham khảo tại thuoctriseo.com nhé Anh ch‹ em
    f off bot!

Kevingcat, It did not help, when overstating the stat 38 attack power still goes to 0

Quote Originally Posted by avatar789 View Post
    Kevingcat, It did not help, when overstating the stat 38 attack power still goes to 0
    after change CPP code,need update mysql tables:
    1- open Mysql editor ->world->item_template->Design Table
    2- you view stat_value1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
    3-
    Type change float
    Lenght change 10

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by re3os View Post
    after change CPP code,need update mysql tables:
    1- open Mysql editor ->world->item_template->Design Table
    2- you view stat_value1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
    3-
    Type change float
    Lenght change 10
    int idiot, not float