Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1

    [Release] FusionCMS / FusionGEN Progress Status


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Last edited by CoC; 04-19-2019 at 06:19 PM.

  2. #2
    zafirehd.deviantart.com

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    http://zafirehd.deviantart.com
    Posts
    5,422
    Can you remove this? The authors (Including me) of this module hasn't released this on ac-web for a reason. That's why it's just available as a premium product elsewhere.
    Last edited by Zafire; 04-18-2019 at 06:35 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Can you remove this? The authors (Including me) of this module hasn't released this on ac-web for a reason. That's why it's just released where you got it from.
    I totally agree with Zafire.

    As global information, OP was banned from FusionGENs Official Discord Server for sharing this. And honestly not showing any form of respect for content creators.

    User overall has had a very toxic behavior/attitude and it wouldn't surprise me if something fishy was within this release. Do not recommend even considering to download.

  4. #4
    Paid Download are against some DMCA !

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CoC View Post
    Paid Download are against some DMCA !
    No? Any content creator who have made a product can sell it and or create an agreement between whomever they want, and the contract/agreement holder can to resell the product acccording to said agreement/contract. in this case it was released on a forum software for a specific rank. This rank grants you access to several releases which is special only for those with that rank. You releasing it is what is considered "against DMCA" and or properly explained. It is against that individual forum's rules.

    So in its entirety you are the one breaking the rules here, Not them.

  6. #6
    CoC aka .Neř aka Lucky_patcher aka Semř aka tenchuu aka Setraxis
    Last edited by x0re; 05-10-2020 at 08:55 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterium View Post
    CoC aka .Neř aka Lucky_patcher
    Wayne?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Can you remove this? The authors (Including me) of this module hasn't released this on ac-web for a reason. That's why it's just available as a premium product elsewhere.
    Contact the file host. The moderators here are slow, it's probably already been downloaded quite a few times despite you wanting to keep it as a premium feature.

    This guy is arrogant and he's been in FusionGen discord causing issues for the last couple of days. Honestly, if he's a "god" as he calls himself then he should have released his own Progress plugin.

    Anyways, I'm sorry that your work has been leaked. Once it's out there then it's out there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    No? Any content creator who have made a product can sell it and or create an agreement between whomever they want, and the contract/agreement holder can to resell the product acccording to said agreement/contract. in this case it was released on a forum software for a specific rank. This rank grants you access to several releases which is special only for those with that rank. You releasing it is what is considered "against DMCA" and or properly explained. It is against that individual forum's rules.

    So in its entirety you are the one breaking the rules here, Not them.
    This guy is a joke, remember? You banned him from Discord for a reason! Don't entertain him here.
    Last edited by Azayaka; 04-19-2019 at 03:28 PM.

  9. #9
    can u create MODUEL for status of server

    example:
    status of server web page / TOPS

    top guilds by player count
    top player Achievements
    top killers
    top arena points
    top honor points
    top arena teams
    top player golds
    top player duel / winers
    top player play time
    top player by item level gear scoure /gs


    No one has ever done!
    top pvp and pve players / status of server
    trinitycore and azerothcore 3.3.5

  10. #10
    Light of the Crusade

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    www.TheForgottenCrusade.net
    Posts
    1,214
    I don't see how this could be of value to anyone, anyway.

  11. #11
    CoC is proven to be scammer, as well so 100% there is something fishy here.

  12. #12
    Light of the Crusade

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    www.TheForgottenCrusade.net
    Posts
    1,214
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ghth2wk View Post
    CoC is proven to be scammer, as well so 100% there is something fishy here.
    I take your point.

  13. #13
    The script is nothing special anyways, showing proggress of working content, rather some cool bugtracker or changelog, this is used for hardcore server holders that wants to let people know about their actual working content, but as for me, this is pointless and however already to late, since i am pretty sure everyone who commented here already have it just trying to be nice, since Zafire is probably one of the owners..

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouslan View Post
    The script is nothing special anyways, showing proggress of working content, rather some cool bugtracker or changelog, this is used for hardcore server holders that wants to let people know about their actual working content, but as for me, this is pointless and however already to late, since i am pretty sure everyone who commented here already have it just trying to be nice, since Zafire is probably one of the owners..
    You're wrong People who commented here aren't dumb enough to use anything CoC Releases.

  15. #15

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ghth2wk View Post
    You're wrong People who commented here aren't dumb enough to use anything CoC Releases.
    I've checked the code, its not like the code is to long for read lol, nothing improved nothing extra or what so ever.. same thing only copied from zafire or whoever coded it in first place

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •