Welcome to AC Web.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by j000c View Post
    thanks rem but these versions are incompatible with this client ... the version you have for this one is 13.8 and i only found her downloads in russian on the net..but thanks ... i will study some russian .. if you know of one English or Portuguese version please post here, and thanks for your attention, brother ...
    Тебе нужен MangAdmin 3.3.5. Поищи на английских сайтах. Когда я искал MangAdmin, они все были на английском языке. Я с трудом нашёл русскую версию.
    You need MangAdmin 3.3.5. Look on the English sites. When I searched for MangAdmin, they were all in English. I hardly found the Russian version.

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Тебе нужен MangAdmin 3.3.5. Поищи на английских сайтах. Когда я искал MangAdmin, они все были на английском языке. Я с трудом нашёл русскую версию.
    You need MangAdmin 3.3.5. Look on the English sites. When I searched for MangAdmin, they were all in English. I hardly found the Russian version.
    Hey man can you help me find the Object ID of Netherlight Crucible Forge for the artifact Relics in Legion ?

Quote Originally Posted by ktbl909 View Post
    Hey man can you help me find the Object ID of Netherlight Crucible Forge for the artifact Relics in Legion ?
    Ну ты меня в обще запутал. Кузни пустоты в Легионе нет.
    Well, you confused me in general. There are no forges of emptiness in the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Ну ты меня в обще запутал. Кузни пустоты в Легионе нет.
    Well, you confused me in general. There are no forges of emptiness in the Legion.
    Oh yes you translated this way Here check out the Relics upgrade forge was added in 7.3.0
    https://www.wowhead.com/netherlight-crucible-guide

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes you translated this way Here check out the Relics upgrade forge was added in 7.3.0
    I actually need the object id... To be able to spawn it with ".gobject add 245211" This is just and exampe I need the Right object ID for "Netherlight Crucible " I need that in SPP-Legion V2 to Be able To Rank / Level "Relics"

- - - Updated - - -

I actually need the object id... To be able to spawn it with ".gobject add 245211" This is just and exampe I need the Right object ID for "Netherlight Crucible " I need that in SPP-Legion V2 to Be able To Rank / Level "Relics"
    Ну и заявления ты делаешь! Не забывай это обычный репак. Но твоё стремление к лучшему мне нравится...
    Well, you make statements! Do not forget this is a regular repack. But I like your desire for the best ...

Quick Question

I've created a new character, however the quests seem to auto complete. How do I turn the auto-complete off????

Please help me with the BFA Repack!!

i seee \N on all npc/quests..

Andoido#0218

- - - Updated - - -

I have tried to PM you many times, not working.

I copied the 33941 files, into the 33369 folder and receive \N for all npc/ quests.. and it spamssss "QUEST DATA NOT LOADED"

what did i do?!
    Add me on discored please

ok i am sure this is a total noob question but here it goes..
    I have the server running on a small dual core amd-350 it works fine on that PC. As far as i can tell as client will not load on that pc due to it not being new enough and up to Blizzards minimum requirements for BFA.
    Can run the client on laptop would like to connect to server Via LAN. not public is there a tutorial on how to do that? the only ones i have found on here are for older repacks like legion or lich king and do not work for this repack! been googling for the last 2 days straight and failed please help!?

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by SHaggy2061; 05-07-2020 at 12:20 AM.

It is possible to change the name of the Kingdom ? (Not AshamaneCoreLegacy)

And many things are in english, it is possible too, to make all the rest in french for me ?

I know it's irrelevant, but do you know how to create a private Star Wars The Old Republic server, or a website to help do that

Thanks
    Last edited by KyZeNiX; 05-07-2020 at 04:34 PM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    OK got A 8.2.5 Repack t o the point where i can log on to realm select screen but when i choose realm it kicks me out with Error WOW51900319.. Please advise
    PS have external and internal ip set to LAN ip in the realmlist in database

Also where can i change name of realm?

Thank you