Welcome to AC Web.
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 213
  1. #76


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Hamburg,Germany
    Posts
    96

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    You are an legend man

  2. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by ktbl909 View Post
    You are an legend man
    ID легендарных предметов напиши.
    ID of legendary items write.

  3. #78


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Hamburg,Germany
    Posts
    96
    It won't work for LV445 items

  4. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by ktbl909 View Post
    It won't work for LV445 items
    Клиент отключается, потому что там нет видео ролика. В базе не подключён. Рейды, подземелья, квесты делать нужно.
    The client disconnects because there is no video clip. Not connected in the database. Raids, dungeons, quests need to be done.

  5. #80


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Hamburg,Germany
    Posts
    96
    Alright...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Is there a way to get around this ?

  6. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by ktbl909 View Post
    Alright...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Is there a way to get around this ?
    Может прекратишь? Мне тему спамить? Я понимаю, тебе не нравится, что я обучающие видео делаю.
    Can you stop it? Should I spam a topic? I understand that you don’t like what I'm doing instructional videos.

    Смотрим сюда.
    We look here.

    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...-(32638)/page2

    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...-(32638)/page3

    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...-(32638)/page4

  7. #82


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Hamburg,Germany
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Может прекратишь? Мне тему спамить? Я понимаю, тебе не нравится, что я обучающие видео делаю.
    Can you stop it? Should I spam a topic? I understand that you don’t like what I'm doing instructional videos.

    Смотрим сюда.
    We look here.

    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...-(32638)/page2

    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...-(32638)/page3

    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...-(32638)/page4
    What? I did not say anything like that... I have always given you credit and have always said your repack is great.. And your videos are great, I have always given you likes wtf.. Dude grow up, I just asked you question cause you said ''Ask me anything'' I won't ask you anymore GL..
    Last edited by ktbl909; 01-20-2020 at 08:51 PM.

  8. #83
    [IMG][/IMG]


    Видишь тут 4 уровня. В квестах сила артефакта 1 уровня. Я пробовал увеличивать за счёт 1 уровня. Ни чего не получается. Сервер рушится.
    You see here 4 levels. In quests, the power of an artifact is level 1. I tried to increase due to level 1. Nothing happens. The server is crashing.

  9. #84


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    http://undamed-wow.com/
    Posts
    528
    Nice work! I had to download this repack to test an 8.2.5 streaming client I'm making and the repack is great

  10. #85
    + rep for repack.
    Keep it up!

  11. #86
    С выходом 8, я столкнулся с проблемой, не возможно удалить объект. Приходилось удалять через navicat. С перезагрузкой сервера. 2 дня я просидел пытаясь исправить аддон. Это дало мне знание. Нашёл способ как это исправить. И дальше я покажу как сделать телепорт.
    With exit 8, I ran into a problem, it is not possible to delete an object. Had to delete via navicat. With a reboot of the server. I spent 2 days trying to fix the addon. It gave me knowledge. Found a way to fix it. And then I will show how to make a teleport.

    - - - Updated - - -


  12. #87


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Hamburg,Germany
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    С выходом 8, я столкнулся с проблемой, не возможно удалить объект. Приходилось удалять через navicat. С перезагрузкой сервера. 2 дня я просидел пытаясь исправить аддон. Это дало мне знание. Нашёл способ как это исправить. И дальше я покажу как сделать телепорт.
    With exit 8, I ran into a problem, it is not possible to delete an object. Had to delete via navicat. With a reboot of the server. I spent 2 days trying to fix the addon. It gave me knowledge. Found a way to fix it. And then I will show how to make a teleport.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Is there way to increase the health value for creatures around the world ?

  13. #88


    Вот смотри. creature_template. HealhModifer=0,001 быстро убить существо. HealhModifer=35 долго убивать существо. HealhModifer=15 среднее значение, между долго и медленно. DagameModifer=0 вы бессмертны. DagameModifer=1 вы получаете урон. DagameModifer=2 вы получаете больше урона и так по возрастающей.

    Here look. creature_template. HealhModifer = 0.001 quickly kill a creature. HealhModifer = 35 long kill creature. HealhModifer = 15 average, between long and slow. DagameModifer = 0 you are immortal. DagameModifer = 1 you take damage. DagameModifer = 2 you take more damage and so on.

  14. #89


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Hamburg,Germany
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post


    Вот смотри. creature_template. HealhModifer=0,001 быстро убить существо. HealhModifer=35 долго убивать существо. HealhModifer=15 среднее значение, между долго и медленно. DagameModifer=0 вы бессмертны. DagameModifer=1 вы получаете урон. DagameModifer=2 вы получаете больше урона и так по возрастающей.

    Here look. creature_template. HealhModifer = 0.001 quickly kill a creature. HealhModifer = 35 long kill creature. HealhModifer = 15 average, between long and slow. DagameModifer = 0 you are immortal. DagameModifer = 1 you take damage. DagameModifer = 2 you take more damage and so on.
    Thank you i will try it ..

  15. #90

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    is it possible to unlock artifact weapons appearances from legion?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •