Welcome to AC Web.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    rem999 você é o cara ....obrigado irmão...funcionou...

rem999 you are the guy .... thanks brother ... it worked ...

só para finalizar ...o addom MangAdmin deste client esta em Russo, tem como passar ele para Ingles ?

Meu Russo não é muito bom

just to finish ... the addon MangAdmin of this client is in Russian, can you pass it to English?

My Russian is not very good
    Last edited by j000c; 02-19-2020 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j000c View Post
    rem999 você é o cara ....obrigado irmão...funcionou...

rem999 you are the guy .... thanks brother ... it worked ...

só para finalizar ...o addom MangAdmin deste client esta em Russo, tem como passar ele para Ingles ?

Meu Russo não é muito bom

just to finish ... the addon MangAdmin of this client is in Russian, can you pass it to English?

My Russian is not very good
    \Fonts\ скачай на английском. \Fonts\ download in English.

I didn't find the download of this version in English anywhere, only in Russian

I didn't find the download of this version in English anywhere, only in Russian
    https://code.google.com/archive/p/mangadmin/

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post

thanks rem but these versions are incompatible with this client ... the version you have for this one is 13.8 and i only found her downloads in russian on the net..but thanks ... i will study some russian .. if you know of one English or Portuguese version please post here, and thanks for your attention, brother ...

How hard would it be to add Vulpera race to this repack? I don't mind working on it but I just need to know where to start.

EDIT: Also what and where are the settings to get rid of the starting mail when you create a new toon? Whenever I make a new character on the server I have mail containing items that are useless.
    Last edited by ZeroEXE; 02-20-2020 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Added another question.

that is 8.3 content so it’s hard to add same goes for dk for allied races and mechaognome.. We actually need an working 8.3 repack to add those things..

Quote Originally Posted by ktbl909 View Post
    that is 8.3 content so it’s hard to add same goes for dk for allied races and mechaognome.. We actually need an working 8.3 repack to add those things..

I figured it would be. I'm not worried about that as much as the whole mail thing. Always starting with mounts and the WoW 7, 8, 9, and 12th anniversary stuff. I can't seem to find the table in the database to edit that.

database is still from 8.1.5 since in this repack is used the same database as the one in from SPP-BFA 8.2. So, I guess it’s going to take a while until good repack with 8.3 database is available..

Можно как-то пофиксить фракционную принадлежность Дворфов Тёмного Железа - что-бы у них отображалась репутация, и можно было пользоваться маунтами Альянса?
    You can do something to fix the factional affiliation of the Dark Iron Dwarves - that-be have display reputation, and be able to use the mounts of the Alliance?

thanks rem but these versions are incompatible with this client ... the version you have for this one is 13.8 and i only found her downloads in russian on the net..but thanks ... i will study some russian .. if you know of one English or Portuguese version please post here, and thanks for your attention, brother ...

Вы можете самостоятельно перевести этот аддон. Я частично его перевёл как видно на видео. Нужно обработать 43 файла. Файлы большие стандартный переводчик не в состоянии их перевести. Большие переводчики до 50.000 знаков стоит денег. Только в ручную как показано на видео.
    You can translate this addon yourself. I partially translated it as seen in the video. It is necessary to process 43 files. Large standard translator files are not able to translate them. Large translators of up to 50,000 characters are worth the money. Only manually as shown in the video.

Boa noite amigos, em primeiro lugar quero parabenizar voces ...em especial zgn e rem999 pelo trabalho e a boa vontade de manter estes projetos vivos...mas não só eles como todos os colaboradores grandes e pequenos que se disponibilizam a contribuir para que estes emuladores funcionem melhor..baixei o repack novo porem ainda não consegui um client 8.3.0 para testa-lo ..se alguem puder postar um link de um mini client seria bom...valeu...

Good evening friends, first of all I would like to congratulate you ... especially zgn and rem999 for the work and the willingness to keep these projects alive ... but not only them but all the great and small collaborators who are willing to contribute so that these emulators work better..i downloaded the new repack but I still haven't got a 8.3.0 client to test it .. if someone can post a link to a mini client it would be good ... thanks ...
    Last edited by j000c; 02-26-2020 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post

Видео о том, как весело провести время. В конце я показал. Как удалить информацию о квестах. Их можно выполнить повторно.
    Video on how to have fun. In the end I showed. How to delete quest information. They can be repeated.

- - - Updated - - -

Download: https://mega.nz/#!OGBnwKSQ!9w8rjO0l2...BG_D5IYQNUzBNE
    +1

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by DjenatanRonaldo View Post
    +1
    Не проблема. Приходи ещё.
    Not a problem. Come again.