Welcome to AC Web.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by LockheedW View Post
    Thank you again, looks like I had set it up right, just didn't have the obvious addon to help let me know. Got that all settled and its running perfectly.
    Вам спасибо за отзыв. Будут вопросы. Непременно обращайтесь. Жду вас с не терпеньем!
    Thank you for your feedback. There will be questions. Be sure to contact. Waiting for you with patience!

В этом видео. Я показал как сделать авто квесты. Больше 25 квестов, существу нельзя назначать. Сервер рушится. В прочем там видно как это исправить.
    In this video. I showed how to do auto quests. More than 25 quests, the creature can not be assigned. The server is crashing. In other matters, you can see how to fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Тут готовый. Скачать:
    Here is ready. Download:

https://mega.nz/#!PKQWVSIb!aFSxczLer...YrxOAzxnnMSVio

Quote Originally Posted by ktbl909 View Post
    Thank you for this..
    Кому-то понравилось уже хорошо. Спасибо за отзыв. Приходи ещё!
    Someone already liked it well. Thanks for the feedback. Come again!

Yes repack is very crude.
    Last edited by Rushido Hinamoru; 01-13-2020 at 10:31 PM.

В этом видео. Показан 1 вариант исправления квестов. Непосредственный контакт с существом.
    In this video. Showing 1 option for fixing quests. Direct contact with the creature.

- - - Updated - - -

Кто-нибудь может мне сказать. Почему исчезают, созданные мной существа. После перезагрузки?
    Can anybody tell me. Why do the creatures I created disappear. After reboot?

В этом видео, показан вариант 2. Квесты с предметами и объектом. Также там видно, как решить проблему. Исчезания существ и объектов.
    In this video, option 2 is shown. Quests with items and an object. It also shows how to solve the problem. The disappearance of creatures and objects.

Видео о том, как весело провести время. В конце я показал. Как удалить информацию о квестах. Их можно выполнить повторно.
    Video on how to have fun. In the end I showed. How to delete quest information. They can be repeated.

- - - Updated - - -

Download: https://mega.nz/#!OGBnwKSQ!9w8rjO0l2...BG_D5IYQNUzBNE

Thanks man i am try it out

Thanks man i am try it out
    Не за что. Спрашивайте, не стесняйтесь. Может вам ну мир с уроном. Это я могу устроить. Можно сделать, на равных. Можно сделать, что существо сильней. Или на оборот вы сильнее существа.
    It's my pleasure. Ask, do not be shy. Maybe you need a world with damage. This I can arrange. It can be done on an equal footing. You can make a creature stronger. Or, on the contrary, you are stronger than a creature.

- - - Updated - - -

Как я это делаю.
    How am i doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Не за что. Спрашивайте, не стесняйтесь. Может вам ну мир с уроном. Это я могу устроить. Можно сделать, на равных. Можно сделать, что существо сильней. Или на оборот вы сильнее существа.
    It's my pleasure. Ask, do not be shy. Maybe you need a world with damage. This I can arrange. It can be done on an equal footing. You can make a creature stronger. Or, on the contrary, you are stronger than a creature.

- - - Updated - - -

Как я это делаю.
    How am i doing this.
    Ok thank you is there a way we can fix heart of azeroth essence ? Like if i use an azerite armor and i have lets lv 70 HOA, I can't enable any of the armor bonus ?I can record that so you can see better what i mean..

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Ok thank you is there a way we can fix heart of azeroth essence ? Like if i use an azerite armor and i have lets lv 70 HOA, I can't enable any of the armor bonus ?I can record that so you can see better what i mean..
    Сущность Азерота это предмет? Или задание?
    Is the essence of Azeroth a subject? Or an assignment?