Welcome to AC Web.

Dawnfall-servers 8.2.5

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    dawnfall-servers Looking for PTR testers 8.2.5 last patch

->Running on Trinitycore Last Revision
    -> all bfa zones are spawned
    -> Allied Races are currently underworking
    -> We are now stabilizing server
    -> Website are not finished yet u can well regiser and login into game
    -> for now we are using arctium launcher but we are working on our custom Launcher.exe + custom launcher
    -> 6Devs for now we have, we are looking still for c++ dbc sql editors

If you want to help us u can register here http://dawnfall-servers.com/ or join Discord
    https://discordapp.com/invite/kurbdeU

I can help with a custom launcher))) it has long been made for me)))

Quote Originally Posted by zgn View Post
    I can help with a custom launcher))) it has long been made for me)))
    join discord write me bro

Quote Originally Posted by xIvan0ff View Post
    Good luck!
    Ty mate

PVE or PVP? Leveling or Instant 120? Some server detail would be good. Also if this going to be leveling server be sure you take a lots of time for basics = Lvling zones from Vanilla > MOP quest checking and fixing. I been playing Firestorm BFA and o boi how many times i found quest what dint work at all or not able to do. Some important quests like "The Mission" / Into the Mists for example dint had right phase with no gunship all npc falled and no cinematic etc. And make sure npcs does equal damage too. I don't know what has firestorm done but some normal npcs (Not elites or rares) hits like tank for sometimes and it makes terrible lvling experience. I wish and hope you guys can do this server well. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by dansku16v View Post
    PVE or PVP? Leveling or Instant 120? Some server detail would be good. Also if this going to be leveling server be sure you take a lots of time for basics = Lvling zones from Vanilla > MOP quest checking and fixing. I been playing Firestorm BFA and o boi how many times i found quest what dint work at all or not able to do. Some important quests like "The Mission" / Into the Mists for example dint had right phase with no gunship all npc falled and no cinematic etc. And make sure npcs does equal damage too. I don't know what has firestorm done but some normal npcs (Not elites or rares) hits like tank for sometimes and it makes terrible lvling experience. I wish and hope you guys can do this server well. Good luck!
    hi there atm there is no real explanation because we are stil underdevolopment

we are still working on the core fixes

example cinematic problem its on core problem but we have fixed it alrdy need just to implement on the core

about quest bugs ,testers report it and ofc our devs are working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by KULLDEV View Post
    hi there atm there is no real explanation because we are stil underdevolopment

we are still working on the core fixes

example cinematic problem its on core problem but we have fixed it alrdy need just to implement on the core

about quest bugs ,testers report it and ofc our devs are working on it.
    What comes to quest bugs its not all about testers reports because Developers (Those who focus fixing quests mostly) needs to have good experience of retail wow questing, So they know how this and this quest works and when comes some special event like a cinematic or quest phase or something else. I'm not sure how experts most of testers are but mostly they just simply tests basics that quest is working and if not then they just try find another quest what is working.

I will say - testers are not all that accurate. When I co-owned Cruel WoW, we had a group of testers and constantly ran into the issue of them reporting things that aren't a bug. I wasn't in charge of hiring of them so I wasn't able to properly screen them to ensure they know their stuff. Take their feedback with a grain of salt and test a lot yourself.

Bump - nice project

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marko2 View Post
    Bump - nice project
    thx buddy