Welcome to AC Web.
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Haste Server For sell


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    test
    Last edited by CrysisDev; 12-11-2019 at 10:20 PM.

  2. #2
    http://YugoWoW.com/

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    http://yugowow.com
    Posts
    2,534
    Very trusted my old friend
    Best of luck what an amazing server and work

    Edit: i though my friend was selling the server, but someone hacked into his ac-web account and several accounts
    Discord
    Facebook
    Ac-web
    and even skype
    Anyways i'm helping him to solve the issue, the server isn't for sale.
    Last edited by JadaDev; 12-12-2019 at 12:50 AM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JadaDev View Post
    Best of luck what an amazing server and work
    Amazing work? hahhahah. Server was online for 2 months and all it did was get money to Crysis, now there is no more traction and no more money in his pocket so he's selling it on a garage sale

    Quote Originally Posted by CrysisDev View Post
    [B]
    Simple Introduction:
    with over 50.000 custom items and quests with great realms designed to give the player an ultimate experience in the world of private servers! a new server ready to provide you with some memories you will never forget with our amazing player base, GM Teams, and development team that adds new content and fixes bugs at lightning speed!

    More then 50.000 Quests
    More then 50.000 Item.
    95% of Spells working as intended.
    Where did you get these numbers?
    All servers which are online now don't have 50 000 items and quests combined.
    95% fixed? If your dev team fixes at lighting speed, why not fix the other 5% of spells?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrysisDev View Post
    "a new server ready to provide you with some memories you will never forget with our amazing player base, GM Teams, and development team that adds new content and fixes bugs at lightning speed!"
    Selling developers and players? pretty sure lincoln banned that shit centuries ago

  4. #4
    Personally, I enjoyed the server and all, every single person I met was awesome and too kind. Totally worth buying it, the scripts it has are too nice. Good luck my friend, Crysis!!!

    Edit: aaaaaaaaah good it was fake
    Last edited by Pancake; 12-12-2019 at 12:33 PM.

  5. #5
    Owner is delusional, believes that the haste patch is worth $1000 dollars, bullshit haste patch can be written in 10 minutes


    the only thing he cares about is money


    refused $1400 meme offer cause money hungry sand goy


    Server is probably worth $100 owner is a scammer that opened it 2 months ago and now wants to sell it

    DONT BUY!!!

  6. #6
    I wrote a haste cap script aswell if i can do it every one can

  7. #7

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by JadaDev View Post
    Very trusted my old friend
    Best of luck what an amazing server and work

    Edit: i though my friend was selling the server, but someone hacked into his ac-web account and several accounts
    Discord
    Facebook
    Ac-web
    and even skype
    Anyways i'm helping him to solve the issue, the server isn't for sale.
    sure you did you sand ni****
    super user scamming the community classic

    discord has 2FA so that was probably not hacked, even if it was, why would anyone hack it and say that they're going to sell the server when they don't have access to the files?
    Why not just delete the discord server?
    Hacked facebook and skype? haha give me a break

    Quote Originally Posted by CrysisDev View Post
    test
    to top it off, he edited the original post and sait "test", why not write "my account was stolen and someone tried selling the server"


    middle east scum, was the oil you have not enough for you? now you want to steal money from private server communities too

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •