Welcome to AC Web.

Thumbs up DeluxeWoW 3.3.5 | Custom | Instant | PvP | PvE | Vote Reward | hight Damage %

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

《《�� Deluxe server custom 335 Level 80》》
    《《《《《《《《《《▶ ️》》》》》》》》》》》
    Server with great personalized content and lots of fun, working daily adding missions, items for updating and much more!

Staff trained to solve any inconvenience.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》
    Server features
    《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》
    �� PROMOTION ��
    1 character per account.
    Instant level 80 and 8 Brands to buy The Set 2.

⚫ Community in English and Latin.
    ⚫ Instance level 70
    ⚫ Welcome Mission
    ⚫ Custom level 80 Mission!
    ⚫ Mission Custom Set level 2.
    ⚫ Mission Buffs Arathi Custom
    ⚫ Mission Stellar Bags II
    《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》
    With 4 starter bags 36 spaces.
    《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》
    Custom items of transfigurable area
    ⚔ City battle PvP (Conquest)
    ⚔ Custom area Duels.
    ⚔ Battle Zone
    ⚔ DurnHolde PvE Custom Bosses area.
    ⚔ arathi basin Custom PvE zone

Custom armor for battlefield.
    to update items!
    Jewels to update the item! lv.1> lv.5
    Custom weapons lv.1> lv.4

�� custom damage 5000-7000.
    《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》
    Npc Teleporter
    Npc Transfigurator
    Hearthstone Teleporter
    Custom Shop Alliance and Horde.

Custom patch (size 20mb)
    《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》
    ��VIP SYSTEM ��

VIP info.
    ��VIP Level%
    ��VIP Rate drop%
    ��VIP Rate Talent%
    ��VIP Rate Professions%
    ��VIP Reputation Rate%
    ��VIP Items equipment

《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》
    �� Website Register: * DeluxeWoW | Oficial
    《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》
    ▶ ️ set realmlist logon.deluxe-wow.com
    《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    enjoy!

awesome server, I really recommend it.

well balanced, classes are nice to play

and also the progression is cool, like the way the items are done

air jordan 1 flyknit bhm jordan retro store

Welcome to aliexpress. Register with.Sorry, the content you might be looking for is just not available. Please use the research or navigation menu to search out what you need. We might like to pay air jordan xii 12 retro a few minutes referring to how aria would possibly help your business. We are right here to assist and would love to spend a few momemts speaking about how aria will help your business. Inform us easy methods to attain you and we ll connect soon. Visit the website of our sister plan in israel. Keep up to date with the most recent news, announcements and achievements.
    Just 72 units made with a style encouraged by the ma-1 flight jacket. The sneaker keep undftd ran a raffle and public sale that each started on june 23, 2005 to supply a chance for persons to get their on the job a set of these. Raffle tickets have been hooked up with t-shirts available from undftd la , undftd santa monica , real upset frantic tokyo , union nyc , and foot patrol london and entered the buyer in to the raffle with a 1 in 50 chance of earning a pair. The real jordans raffle was drawn on july 1, 2005, and the market ended on july 16, 2005.
    Sorry, the browser you're utilizing shouldn't be presently supported. Disqus positively helps the next browsers. This web page is forcing your visitor to make use of legacy mode, which shall be perhaps not appropriate for disqus. Please see our troubleshooting data to acquire extra details about this error. We were struggling to load disqus. In case you're a moderator please see our troubleshooting guide. From the epic levi s collaboration to travis scott s coveted colorway , the air jordan 4 has already established a major air jordan 11 retro shoes 12 months in 2018. And it isn t over yet. What ought to present to be the best launch within the sneaker world with this week-finish is still another new attempt to discover jordan s fourth signature product, the fierce raptors colorway.
    Jordan 10 mess clothes - past - royal. Jordan jordan shoes models 10 mess clothing - beyond - white. Jordan 10 mess shirt - develop luck - white. Jordan 10 mess hoodie - create probability - white. Jordan 10 tinker shirt - devotion - white. Jordan 10 mess hoodie - commitment - white. Jordan 10 mess shirt - mess - white. Jordan 6 mess shirt - create fortune - white. Jordan 6 tinker hoodie - build probability - white. Jordan 6 mess clothes - tinker fly kicks - navy. Jordan 6 mess shirt - tinker travel sneakers - white. Jordan 6 mess shirt - respect - white.
    Air jordan 14 xiv retro-white / black-deep forest inexperienced-light graphite. Air jordan 14 oxidized green white black/green. New air jordan 14 white/black-oxidized natural for saleadditional information. 2 evaluations for air jordan 14 indiglo black/white-vivid pure 2016 release. Low cost nike kyrie 2 what the sail/sail for sale. Air jordan 14 ice orange methods for sale. Air jordan 14 xiv retro vivid / darkish faculty crimson metallic silver. Air jordan 14 low 2k16 pink black/white for sale. Air nike jordan shoes jordan 14 retro last opportunity black/varsity purple for sale.
    The all-crimson, suede rossa corsa colorway scars the air jordan xxxii s debut. Constructed with a flyknit building and flightspeed tech, the air jordan xxxii combinations style things from nike air jordan shoes price the air jordan 2 with trendy efficiency innovation. The shoe s vivid pink rosso corsa colorway takes inspiration from german luxury sports activities vehicles, detailed with launch exhibited throughout the sockliner with darkish decorations throughout to perform the sturdy design altogether. The phrase bellissimo on the interior language, chinese for beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by holllyorg View Post
    awesome server, I really recommend it.

well balanced, classes are nice to play

and also the progression is cool, like the way the items are done
    thanks !!

DeluxeWoW 3.3.5a
    The server has already been online for 3 months. and we are still active, new content, friendly staff and friend.
    www.deluxe-wow.com

It's interesting, unlike the other servers I've played, and it has a friendly staff. good luck!

Why does the website says 0/10 player online? its limited to 10? O.o

It's kinda... dead so to say. Wasn't it also up last year?

Another copy-paste of amdwow?

Guys, why are you being mean..
    1. The server is no copy, it uses the same principles, yes, but itís got itís own items & areas..
    2. The server isnít dead, Iíve played yesterday and 2 days ago and there were atleast 5-10 people online, at 5am in the morning..
    3. I enjoy playing on this server, and I like that they add new content for which you can farm..

Please show some appreciation for those who actually spend their time developing wow servers

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by lukeboy View Post
    It's interesting, unlike the other servers I've played, and it has a friendly staff. good luck!
    Thanks for that support!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by holllyorg View Post
    Guys, why are you being mean..
    1. The server is no copy, it uses the same principles, yes, but itís got itís own items & areas..
    2. The server isnít dead, Iíve played yesterday and 2 days ago and there were atleast 5-10 people online, at 5am in the morning..
    3. I enjoy playing on this server, and I like that they add new content for which you can farm..

Please show some appreciation for those who actually spend their time developing wow servers

Thank you! We will continue to always give the best service.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I'm so lost in this server. What content is personalized content? What do I do?
    I can't see any custom instances or areas to go to when I first start off. You start off with blizzlike gear but might be slightly edited.

I don't get the concept of this server and there's nothing to help you out as a beginner (what to do). The grammar is really bad and some text is in another language.

There's no soloable content, at least what I could find. The content I did find can basically be created in just a few days of development.
    The "Legendary Weapons" have the same stats, literally all weapons have the same stats.

Good luck, but the server seems dead already I can understand why.