Welcome to AC Web.

WoW P-Server Clients REMASTERED

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Im diggin into this at the moment, as far as i understood you can pull out the new models and graphics from live wow client and somehow patch them into your oldass 2.4.3 and 3.3.5 clients but would that even work without blizzards new graphics engine ?

Far as i know you're only able to have stuff like character models, tileset, water surface and few other "minor" things but i doubt
    you could make it full bfa graphics on 3.3.5 client.
    Whats even more strange why blizzard made classic wow to be so much alike the old version from 2006. I have watched plenty of streamers
    and beside shadow and few minor changes it's same old. That's probably the main reason why i haven't started classic wow
    i was expecting good graphics, hd models but with mechanics and caps of vanilla. I mean honestly it sucks too much in 2019 to be
    playing that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Leevere View Post
    Far as i know you're only able to have stuff like character models, tileset, water surface and few other "minor" things but i doubt
    Whats even more strange why blizzard made classic wow to be so much alike the old version from 2006. I have watched plenty of streamers
    and beside shadow and few minor changes it's same old. That's probably the main reason why i haven't started classic wow
    i was expecting good graphics, hd models but with mechanics and caps of vanilla. I mean honestly it sucks too much in 2019 to be
    playing that crap.
    Fuck your nostalgia, what is the point of going to classic when you are getting the HD graphics

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leevere View Post
    playing that crap.
    Classic use the same engine as BFA, you can put the graphics at the maximum and it will look pretty neat.

* Downporting things from new expansion to old ones is nice but it will never render as nice as on retail. Unless someone figure out how to mod the new classic client and use it for his 2.x.x / 3.x.x p-serv.

I'm wishing that one day we will have a kind of access to mod the game the same way we can mod minecraft.
    Last edited by philippovitch; 12-03-2019 at 02:43 PM.