Welcome to AC Web.

What is the best 7.3.5 Legion repack that is out there?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I understand nothing is even close to 100% on any of the exsisting repack and I am not going to expect anything that is near 100% at all. I am curious, what is the best repack in terms of spells completion, zones, quests, that is the furthest in terms of towards completion

SPP = Single Player Project - AshamaneCore Legion as for free repack. But even that has limited what works and what does not.

However if you are looking good Legion 735 repack then you won't find it as "Free" that's for sure.

Those repacks are hidden and you only find them with finding right person with enough of money$$.

Provided they can tell me what is offered more then what is currently openly available i would not mind paying for it, but so far the 4 inquires i have sent to select members here have met with zero response. I dont suppose there is a specific place in the internet that will have more responsive vendors?

Quote Originally Posted by mdic View Post
    Provided they can tell me what is offered more then what is currently openly available i would not mind paying for it, but so far the 4 inquires i have sent to select members here have met with zero response. I dont suppose there is a specific place in the internet that will have more responsive vendors?
    Be careful, it's easy to get scammed

Go with SPP, its the best Repack out there. Conan is working soo hard and good on these.
    Even the BfA one is already viable for Playing with some friends (ofc not for a public Server)

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    The request has been custom filled.