Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NPCbots 2019+ARAC+255 level

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Greetings to all.Thanks for trickerer and for his updated npcbots.
    This is a repack with updated npcbots,plus with ability to play for players with All Races/All classes mod and you can play this game to level 255(no source edition required only DB).

About repack:
    It is trinitycore revision from 11 november 2019.Worldserver.conf file is on default without changes.To play till level 255 you need change one line:
    MaxPlayerLevel = 255.
    All other options in this file is on default.You can change anything.
    You can freely play to level 255,but there few tricks:
    1.You don't get xp from quest from level 101 and higher.This is source problem and i dont find solution to fix this.
    2.There is no mobs present in Db with level higher than 83 if you want to play higher level you need edit in DB mobs level manually.
    3.A files for client for ARAC mod you can find in tools folder.you need to drop patch-4.mpq to data folder of client to have ability to play all races\all classes mod.

All new info about NPCbots from trickerer you can find here https://bitbucket.org/trickerer/trin...ts/src/master/
    There is some minor bugs can be with npcbots.
    When you first time spawn a npcbot,dont hire npcbot.if you hire npcbot after spawning there is can be glitch that they not follow you and cannot done anything.After spawning a npcbots restart server,and only after that hire them to party.

On the other hand this new npcbots is awesome.Work much better than previus versions of npcbots.

Admin account:
    login-Admin
    password-Admin

Login and password for DB:
    root-login
    ascent-password.

All necessary files(maps,dbc,vmaps,mmaps)you can download from here http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...n-Trinity-Core (thanks for n44Ru for files)

Link for some in game screenshots:https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3pow/Bm9rxuBiK
    Warning:don't look at numbers what you see on screenshots,that was a manual edition of DB to play game from level 1 to level 255,which not presented in this repack.

Repack updated with recent changes for trinitycore and npcbots.Please redownload it. https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4g24/2g47E7kx1

Or,if you downloaded repack before, you can download update here https://cloud.mail.ru/public/y6dh/3yyBdrJSq
    Last edited by Parkan; 12-01-2019 at 01:30 PM.

Thank you for doing this! I was really interested to see the new NPCbots updates!!!!! you are awsome!!!

Thx for this work mate !!

wow these bots are unbelievably good. Even at low levels the abilities and damage outputs are very normal as they should be etc
    They perform really quite smart !! Trickerer is a dam good coder.

thx!

tnx parkan for ur repack we allways owe you

- - - Updated - - -

there is a command which change their look completly and i forgot it ! i need it urgently please ! i will be gratefull

- - - Updated - - -

change everything even race and weopen and cloths but dont change attribute ! this command is only visual !! and i need it

Great work!I've played it for dozens of hours. There are very few bugs, the work is very stable, Npcbot performs very well. This should be the best package with npcbot I've played

with my installation, when team up with friends (without bot) in stockade instance, the game always crash, every version of bot. i try also to compile my own version, same error. crash with another player in team

Quote Originally Posted by wizards View Post
    with my installation, when team up with friends (without bot) in stockade instance, the game always crash, every version of bot. i try also to compile my own version, same error. crash with another player in team
    i suggest to you post bugs on trickerer github site with logs of errors which server provide when crashes.

Bot&NPC often go through the wall and drill the ground. Is it a map problem?

im wait for the next update

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lexaser View Post
    Bot&NPC often go through the wall and drill the ground. Is it a map problem?
    #
    # mmap.enablePathFinding
    # Description: Enable/Disable pathfinding using mmaps - recommended.
    # Default: 0 - (Disabled)
    # 1 - (Enabled)

mmap.enablePathFinding = 0
    (change it to 1 and u can find this passage on worldserver.conf)
    Last edited by slipkn@t; 11-28-2019 at 05:38 AM.

@slipkn@t slipkn

there is a command which change their look completly and i forgot it ! i need it urgently please ! i will be gratefull

- - - Updated - - -

change everything even race and weopen and cloths but dont change attribute ! this command is only visual !! and i need it

.morph #displayID

Is this for client 3.3.5a? Or another client?
    Please be more detailed about this as there are a lot of clients nowadays.
    Thank you.

It is for client 3.3.5a,Lich king Expansion.

It's so dam good and looks like its getting even more stable than it already is, as I see trickerer has been actively fixing some crashes on his github recently too.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Updated exes with recent fixes for npcbots and trinity.backup previus version of exes before update.
    All info in the first post.
    Last edited by Parkan; 12-01-2019 at 09:53 AM.