Welcome to AC Web.

Question Ways to translate database?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Do you know any way how to translate the database, missions, npc, etc?

I am currently doing manual using Navicat and Google Translator, but it is an pain in the ass hahaha

Any suggestions, tips? I am looking for a way that I can speed up the process.

Thanks.

Google has an RestAPI available, which you can use in practically any programming language. I would recommend to make a small script in python or PowerShell. Then you can bulk update your entire database with the values from google translate. :-) Theoretically you can do this with any programming language so if there's coding language you're good at just use that.

Learn the other language

Quote Originally Posted by Extremeloner View Post
    Google has an RestAPI available, which you can use in practically any programming language. I would recommend to make a small script in python or PowerShell. Then you can bulk update your entire database with the values from google translate. :-) Theoretically you can do this with any programming language so if there's coding language you're good at just use that.
    Thank you very much for that information. I will search for more information about it

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inamsay View Post
    Thank you very much for that information. I will search for more information about it
    Glad to help!