Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Titans-League - If you dislike customization, look away.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Heya Ac-web. I am here with a treat for all of you customization hungering people who are dead-ass tired of the countless "progressive blizzlike" servers.

I present to you, Titans-League!
    (Yes i know, first wow site in VueJs? woah, the speed! (fukka you fusioncms))

If you enjoy customization as much as me, your gonna love this server. Here, we rock your foundation within the first seconds with some amazing introduction animation sequences, as well as a custom storyline.

But most importantly, here you build your own gear from scratch. And this is not some shitty system that create duplicate items, nono. Developed with lots of love, care and passion, we present to you the most complex item customization system that also includes a custom profession Spell Crafting.

What you can customize on your items:

1. Name.
    2. Quality.
    3. Display.
    4. Stats.
    5. And with the new Spell Crafting profession, you can even craft your own equip/chance on hit effects to apply to your items.

Check out one of our players Reapers at our armory. It also loads the custom stats you choose!

Here is a video showing some aspects of the upgrade system:

We also introduce new custom battlegrounds: 2v2 Deathmatch, and a fully functional Battle Royale!

Its worth noting that all our battlegrounds use your total item upgrade level to find opponents, so youll always fight against fair opponents. But the battle royale you have to find gear, so upgrade level doesnt matter. All your items are temporarily taken out of storage, until the match is over.

We also have tons of custom events:

Zombie Deathmatch, Mario Kart Racing, Fall Event, Mini Battle Royale & king of the hill.
    You can check out more videos on my youtube channel there, or you can come check out all the stuff before we go live the 16th of november.

Other stuff includes: Player House System WHICH IS ROLE BASED , duel betting where you can bet your character in a duel. Thats right, winner gets the losers character. You up for that? I bet my character you are not.

I could go on all day with content, but its better you come see for yourself!

So if your into custom stuff, be sure to check out https://titans-league.org!
    Last edited by Soulblast; 11-07-2019 at 09:41 PM.

Not lvl 19 anymore??? =((

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlyblades View Post
    Not lvl 19 anymore??? =((
    Nope, i80 now

Bump!

Join that purely dedicated and cool community environment in a high quality gameplay.

Rep guys !

Quote Originally Posted by Dev Terrorblade View Post
    Join that purely dedicated and cool community environment in a high quality gameplay.

Rep guys !
    Thanks terror ❤️

Did you open this server in past, it was called titan's wow? if i'm not wrong, pvp focused, because i guess i remember that server, i was looking it some days ago, i really loved this server and the mall/introduce are similars from the old one

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael.valéo View Post
    Did you open this server in past, it was called titan's wow? if i'm not wrong, pvp focused, because i guess i remember that server, i was looking it some days ago, i really loved this server and the mall/introduce are similars from the old one
    Yeah i ran it back in 2015, but i messed up the upgrade system, but this time its perfect! ��

Quote Originally Posted by Soulblast View Post
    Yeah i ran it back in 2015, but i messed up the upgrade system, but this time its perfect! ��
    Thats awesome, i loved it before and ofc i'll love it now, good luck mate

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael.valéo View Post
    Thats awesome, i loved it before and ofc i'll love it now, good luck mate
    Thanks man ❤️

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightseye View Post
    Cool item lvl system

Thanks ❤️

Bump

Cant wait to try it out and pvp with ppls

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeznoevil View Post
    Cant wait to try it out and pvp with ppls
    Sounds awesome, we cant wait either! GG glass cannon rogues D

- - - Updated - - -

Launch is postponed until tomorrow thr 17th at 17:00 GMT+1. Ive run into some family issues so cant start it today. Everything is ready tho, so just sit tight