Welcome to AC Web.

Thread: Hyperions Wrath

Thumbs up Hyperions Wrath

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    hey whats up. so there isn't really anything i can say that you guys haven't heard of before when it comes to people looking for devs. but here goes noting.

i am interested in creating a realm where end game raiders and pvp players will have reasons to log on. from grinding items to upgrade your best is slot armor. to farming other exp mogs. mount farming . even farming gold. im wanting to bring to the 3.3.5 something that is worth playing.

i am in need of a SQL Dev that is good at duplicating armor as well as buffing/nerfing to create a new way of gearing.

as well as we would love to find us someone that can help cover building up our website. to make it look shiny hehe.

servers main forcus is to bring fun content for players. if anyone is intrested in joining a team feel free to contact me on discord or just make a account and log on and test some stuff out.

WE will be unlocking content for our twink player base aswell from a lvl 19 twink raid.

updating level 60 and 70 content so they can progress in any raid content they feel like doing. there will be much more dont that will be posted down the line. but till then main focus is finding loyal and active members to join Hyperions Family

https://www.hyperions-wrath.eu/
    SET Realmlist logon.hyperions-wrath.eu
    Last edited by alfred1706; 11-12-2019 at 02:36 AM.

Bruh

Come up with a more unique name that i havent seen a form of over a hundred times already that all failed and went down

Will the devs actually be paid this time? I have worked for Hyperion in its previous iteration and got during its 4 month lifespan

flan dont forget to inform them that u was always MIA do to irl. ty my old friend.
    Last edited by alfred1706; 11-07-2019 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfred1706 View Post
    flan dont forget to inform them that u was always MIA do to irl. ty my old friend.
    I went MIA like twice for last minute IRL work, doesn’t change how much work I did for you and saw nothing for it

Quote Originally Posted by Flannel View Post
    I went MIA like twice for last minute IRL work, doesn’t change how much work I did for you and saw nothing for it
    Which work? You just reverted other work, did shit and gave out passwords to your friend
    Good work!

hey Flannel add me on skype at wpalmer_26 i can pay you money for C++ work i would make a thread but i cant make a thread yet still a new member lets talk i can pay up to $150-$200 let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterium View Post
    Which work? You just reverted other work, did shit and gave out passwords to your friend
    Good work!
    I think you are a bit mistaken there mate, all the baseline set up that server had this past iteration coreside was mine and one others work, whose access was given by Hyperion himself, we were force to redo that work when someone decided to delete the entire core and rebuild it in a different one that was “more stable than TC” Everything was working just fine as it was even which the couple issues that arose and were fixed.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    fam there no reason to fight the pass is the pass i still love both of you. and i am grateful for all the work that you did. and for the part you said about not paying you anything. the server didnt make much money it was only in open bate. aswell as someone did change the paypal info without me knowing so we did lose alot of the income. that is why this go around only i will be able to edit that. so i can insure the work that the people do is payed. all the money that i did get went into paying that 1 dev that did alot for the server. he invested alot of his time daily into it.