Welcome to AC Web.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Exclamation Compile error at LINUX


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello, when I try to compile the core I've got the following issue.

    PasteBin for compile issue:
    https://pastebin.com/XLuWmLQg

    PasteBin for CmakeCache.txt:
    https://pastebin.com/EQeLdGd7

    Platform: Linux
    OS: Debian 9

    Anyone have any idea what can I do?
    Last edited by levcsu; 10-22-2019 at 05:55 PM.

  2. #2
    Looks like a precompiled header issue. Try re-running cmake but add the following two options to disable precompiled headers (note that this will slow down the compilation somewhat, but it should bypass the issue).
    Code:
    -DUSE_COREPCH=0 -DUSE_SCRIPTPCH=0
    Once done, try re-compiling

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLilSuccy View Post
    Looks like a precompiled header issue. Try re-running cmake but add the following two options to disable precompiled headers (note that this will slow down the compilation somewhat, but it should bypass the issue).
    Code:
    -DUSE_COREPCH=0 -DUSE_SCRIPTPCH=0
    Once done, try re-compiling
    Thank you for your reply!
    Sadly, this issue always shows up
    Code:
    In file included from /usr/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/6.3.0/../../../../include/c++/6.3.0/unordered_map:35:
    /usr/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/6.3.0/../../../../include/c++/6.3.0/bits/c++0x_warning.h:32:2: error:
          This file requires compiler and library support for the ISO C++ 2011
          standard. This support must be enabled with the -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11
          compiler options.
    #error This file requires compiler and library support \

  4. #4
    That file uses C++11 features (as mentioned in the error message itself), so you need to turn on that GCC feature.
    Try adding the following to your cmake line
    Code:
    -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS= "-std=c++11"
    or use this to also enable the GCC extensions to C++11
    Code:
    -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS= "-std=gnu++11"

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLilSuccy View Post
    That file uses C++11 features (as mentioned in the error message itself), so you need to turn on that GCC feature.
    Try adding the following to your cmake line
    Code:
    -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS= "-std=c++11"
    or use this to also enable the GCC extensions to C++11
    Code:
    -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS= "-std=gnu++11"
    Thank you!
    Code:
    "....../build/-std=c++11" // ..../build/-std=gnu++11" does not exist.
    What now?

  6. #6
    Sorry, there shouldn't be a space between the = and the first "
    So it should be
    Code:
    -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="-std=c++11"

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLilSuccy View Post
    Sorry, there shouldn't be a space between the = and the first "
    So it should be
    Code:
    -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="-std=c++11"
    Thank you, now its started the compile. However its full with warnings

    - - - Updated - - -

    aaand its failed. Intresting since at windows its able to compile without any issues. Its so sad, cus this core not made for linux in my opinion..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Official repo:
    https://github.com/Arkania/ArkCORE-NG

    anyone able to help me to solve the compile issue at Debian 9?

  8. #8
    Well I looked at the ArkCORE github and it seems that they attempted to fix the compile issue on Linux but it doesn't appear to be functional.

    So yeah, their code doesn't appear to compile correctly on Linux.

  9. #9

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    In this case, I'm unable to make it happen to working under Linux?
    The only solutions is:
    - Find someone who can be make this happens (for money),
    - Change the OS to windows from Linux to make it work,
    - or simply drop this core?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anyone have ideas how can I fix the linux compile issue?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •