Welcome to AC Web.

Gunship Fix and Noth

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello, I am trying to fix the Gunship battle @ ICC on my server and would like some tips and pointers on how to do so. It is extremely buggy. I also was curious if anyone had any resolution they might be able to come up with for xfaction resolution to it. I don't want to have to skip it nor is it part of any mandatory quests related to my server, but I just want it working.

Also, as far as Naxx goes, does anyone have the correct flags for the bosses in order to correct them or is it simply much more than that? The only thing working is a 5 second daze effect he does that isn't even supposed to be there if I can recall. Also, I want him to be sitting here as if he is summoning something, what flags would I use for this? Thank you.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    ICC was designed to be faction scripted, since there are 2 sides however there many ways around that, for example you can put an npc next to the encounter that temporary changes character faction. or you can rescrit faction logic, depends how much knowledge you have in coding.