Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    Nice Terrain & Decor skills!
    Approved!
    Thank you kindly, bump - server released.

Good luck with your server mate, I appreciate all the effort and time you placed in this thread., keep up the good work and hope your server flourishes from here on forward.

Quote Originally Posted by RDwow View Post
    Good luck with your server mate, I appreciate all the effort and time you placed in this thread., keep up the good work and hope your server flourishes from here on forward.
    Many thanks, Bump!

You can advertise your server here:
    https://discord.gg/yUC58gR

To get more players/traction

Nice advertising on other servers from ur dev Danny GTFO from the community please.

http://YugoWoW.com/

I advice you next time to not advertise on other servers, this is a serious warning or your whole server will be down forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Feni View Post
    Nice advertising on other servers from ur dev Danny GTFO from the community please.
    Quote Originally Posted by JadaDev View Post
    I advice you next time to not advertise on other servers, this is a serious warning or your whole server will be down forever.

Sorry to hear that. Any actions taken by the staff team or other players from the Wrath of Nostos community are not under direct supervision of the administration team. In layman's terms, their actions are their own. Please message whomever was "advertising on your server" rather than making a thread post. Thanks.

In regards to a very clear and blatant threat, If you wish to attack my server, or anyone that resides on it, I will not hesitate to obliterate you. Stay civil, and handle the situation with maturity.

Bump.
    Last edited by UnknownGhost; 01-23-2020 at 09:02 PM.

http://YugoWoW.com/

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Any actions taken by the staff team or other players from the Wrath of Nostos community are not under direct supervision of the administration team. In layman's terms, their actions are their own. Please message whomever was "advertising on your server" rather than making a thread post. Thanks.

In regards to a very clear and blatant threat, If you wish to attack my server, or anyone that resides on it, I will not hesitate to obliterate you.

Bump.
    The message you said was a copy paste, so else you take serious action by warning the person / player that is advertising your server on other servers by warning him.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post

In regards to a very clear and blatant threat, If you wish to attack my server, or anyone that resides on it, I will not hesitate to obliterate you. Stay civil, and handle the situation with maturity.

Bump.
    If you continue to advertise on different servers there'll be an attack to your server & players. If you ignore the attack, a dox will be posted with all your personal information. Thanks for understanding.

Legacy of Discord

Unfortunately it is very difficult to avoid advertisement, even with good anti-advertisement script.

It's been normal for the last 10 years ... It's simply the easiest and fastest way to bring players to your server.

It's not worth it to be arrogant, cocky, and showing your muscle here. Everyone advertises, though no one will admit it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by titkata_bg View Post
    If you continue to advertise on different servers there'll be an attack to your server & players. If you ignore the attack, a dox will be posted with all your personal information. Thanks for understanding.
    Who are you to threaten anyone?

You don't even know how to change your pants without your mom... Not to mention your knowing things about scripting and being a developer.

And you can see that you are still too little to understand some things, let alone know.
    The GDPR is more powerful about any law around such as piracy games, so just try to post any private information .. so you'll see how much your parents raise a home loan to pay off a lawsuit.

It is when it comes to this that you should step away from what you are doing for a brief moment and simply put take some time to think over what you are actually saying.

Threatening in any way will not make the situation any better. (this goes to both parts, not any individual)

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Bump