Welcome to AC Web.

Starting a server 3.3.5 (Trinity)

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello there!
    I'm willing to start a server on 3.3.5 PvP only or with PvE as second realm. I would like to ask which is the best hosting provider (dedicated or vps), will trinity be stable enough for PvP. How should I start first ? Should I do some test on my own PC ?
    Thanks !

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by wowmanqk96 View Post
    Hello there!
    I'm willing to start a server on 3.3.5 PvP only or with PvE as second realm. I would like to ask which is the best hosting provider (dedicated or vps), will trinity be stable enough for PvP. How should I start first ? Should I do some test on my own PC ?
    Thanks !
    A dev server is really convenient you don't have to spend a lot of money on a development machine though. If you want a dev server, then just purchase a cheap vps with at least 4gb of ram (TrinityCore takes approx 2gb of ram just to operate).
    Then you can purchase a more powerful server when you need it.

- However a dev server is not required, ask yourself if you really need it.

https://www.ovh.ie/vps/vps-ssd.xml - I can recommend VPS SSD 2 for development.

Personally when I did servers back in the day, I always had something for local development and a development server. Where I could see how it would react in an environment equal to what I was going to deploy it on.

Cannot tell if TrinityCore is stable enough, according to their website it should be fine.