Welcome to AC Web.
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Apache could not be started, ready to pay for fix !


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello to the kind people of this forum, i recently downloaded Emucoach's 5.4.8 repack but the apache provided with repack doesn't start, it just messages "Apache could not be started", I have some other apache that works from my old project from few years ago, but i don't know how to get it to work with this repack.

    Can someone with few mins spare help me fix this apache issue or somehow get other apache to work with repack ? Its probably few min fix for you, i haven't had contact with wow servers for few years .






    Im ready to pay 10$ with btc. * i know its not much but that's all i got *

    You can connect to my PC over anydesk/teamviewer.

    Thank you.
    Last edited by boki179; 09-21-2019 at 08:04 PM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Check if you run skype it use the same port

  4. #4
    It just says Wildcard patterns not allowed in apache/conf/httpd.conf, thats all.

    Tried changing ports and all but it doesn't work, anyone knows fix for this ?
    Last edited by boki179; 09-20-2019 at 04:12 PM.

  5. #5
    Task Manager->Services->W3SVC <- stop this sucker, common problem on XAMPP when you start apache

  6. #6
    Was already stopped :/

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by boki179 View Post
    It just says Wildcard patterns not allowed in apache/conf/httpd.conf, thats all.

    Tried changing ports and all but it doesn't work, anyone knows fix for this ?
    Have you tried getting rid of wildcards in the config file then?

  8. #8
    No i haven't, i tried changing some directories inside httpd.conf, i dont have much understanding of wildcards, if you know what might be the case, i would appreciate if u can connect to me and try to fix it. Ill pay you 10$ via btc.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by boki179 View Post
    No i haven't, i tried changing some directories inside httpd.conf, i dont have much understanding of wildcards, if you know what might be the case, i would appreciate if u can connect to me and try to fix it. Ill pay you 10$ via btc.
    Got discord?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Keep your money though.

  10. #10
    Jimmy Vegas#0762

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by boki179 View Post
    Jimmy Vegas#0762
    Still no fix

  11. #11
    Why you even use the Apache server that comes with the repack? Just use XAMPP, much better.

  12. #12

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    Why you even use the Apache server that comes with the repack? Just use XAMPP, much better.
    XAMPP is a free and open-source cross-platform web server solution stack package developed by Apache Friends, consisting mainly of the Apache HTTP Server, MariaDB database, and interpreters for scripts written in the PHP and Perl programming languages. Wikipedia

    OP: Do you know which process is taking your port 80? or try to change the new port like 8080 or 8888 for temporary working

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •