Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by levcsu View Post

At the router ports, I used the "ALL" function, not just UDP or TCP.

- - - Updated - - -

After I changed the protocol to: TCP, they've got the message when try to log in: "The server is down", after that, again only infinite loop at connecting.
    I might sound like a broken record, but are you sure you got a public IP?

Did you try to use the yougetsignal tool I've posted earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Extremeloner View Post
    I might sound like a broken record, but are you sure you got a public IP?

Did you try to use the yougetsignal tool I've posted earlier?
    I will check this out afternoon

Sometimes is problem with firewall or any external program that can control traffic, try to disable anti-virus and try to disable firewall. Then try to connect.

Okay, I tried everything what you mentioned.

Now I have the following problems:

So, what IP should I try, if my InternalIP not opened trough my router. Or, what else should I try?

- - - Updated - - -

I changed it to try the Gateway ip the 192.168.0.1, but those ports are still closed. I don't know what else should I try.

Do not forward your local ipv4 address (192.168.0.103) at dyn-dns.com or whatever you used, use your external ip found at for example ipchicken.com

Quote Originally Posted by Soulblast View Post
    Do not forward your local ipv4 address (192.168.0.103) at dyn-dns.com or whatever you used, use your external ip found at for example ipchicken.com
    Can't forward my externalIP, since the router gives me an error when I try.
    Error code: 26106
    The IP address is not in the same subnet with LAN IP address.
    I always try to use my EternalIP at no-ip.org. The InternalIP only used at the Router's port forward. But yet, I'm unable to let the other join.

Can't forward my externalIP, since the router gives me an error when I try.

I always try to use my EternalIP at no-ip.org. The InternalIP only used at the Router's port forward. But yet, I'm unable to let the other join.
    You cant forward a local ip, its that simple.

You cant forward a local ip, its that simple.
    I think you missunderstanding me.
    ExternalIP - the IP what I use on the internet (whatismyip etc tells it me)
    InternalIP - my "machine" address, cmd-> ipconfig (IPv4 address) - 192.168.0.103 (in my case, but its range from .100 up to .199)
    RouterIP - 192.168.0.1

You CAN'T forward external ip at the router for open ports. FOr port open you only able to use your IPv4 or RouterIP. "Its that simple".

I think you missunderstanding me.
    ExternalIP - the IP what I use on the internet (whatismyip etc tells it me)
    InternalIP - my "machine" address, cmd-> ipconfig (IPv4 address) - 192.168.0.103 (in my case, but its range from .100 up to .199)
    RouterIP - 192.168.0.1

You CAN'T forward external ip at the router for open ports. FOr port open you only able to use your IPv4 or RouterIP. "Its that simple".
    If you think you can forward 192.168.0.1 using dyn-dns.org etc to make a realmlist, i wish u all the luck in the world xD

If you think you can forward 192.168.0.1 using dyn-dns.org etc to make a realmlist, i wish u all the luck in the world xD
    No-ip uses the EXTERNAL IP (my public ip) not 192.168.0.1 nor 192.168.0.103 :/

No-ip uses the EXTERNAL IP (my public ip) not 192.168.0.1 nor 192.168.0.103 :/
    these are the ports i open on my router and to be honest i dont even know if i need them all!

https://imgur.com/a/SubNPNS

you also need to set your realmlist to your no-ip domain name... this is done under the auth section of your database. Use HeidiSQL to connect to the database and make the changes.

https://imgur.com/a/zWdPtH0
    Last edited by Grizzlykiwi; 09-11-2019 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlykiwi View Post
    these are the ports i open on my router and to be honest i dont even know if i need them all!

https://imgur.com/a/SubNPNS

you also need to set your realmlist to your no-ip domain name... this is done under the auth section of your database. Use HeidiSQL to connect to the database and make the changes.

https://imgur.com/a/zWdPtH0
    Thanks but i did that already. I think my dinamic ip is the problems source

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    The issue doesn't appear to be the Dynamic IP or the domain from no-ip.

The domain isn't an issue since you put the actual IP in the database instead of the domain name so it simply doesn't come into play.

The dynamic IP is only an issue when it changes. Since you clearly have the correct IP set (see post #19 above) this doesn't appear to be the case.

Given that the port doesn't even appear to be open (again going by the info in post #19). I conclude that there is a configuration issue. Either in the config files or the database (or both). Note: if when you did the port check and telnet tests while the server was not actually running, then those tests would always fail. The server must be running for those tests to actually work

So, ensure/check the following
    • Reboot the router
    • Check the authserver.conf file. The BindIP should be 0.0.0.0 and the port should be 3274.
    • Also in authserver.conf, check that the info to access the database is correct. The IP of the database as set here is usually 127.0.0.1 since the database is running on the same machine as the server (remember, this is the info the server itself is using to access the database).
    • Check the worlserver.conf file. The BindIP should also be 0.0.0.0 and the port should be 8085.
    • Also in worldserver.conf, check that the info to access the database is correct (same reasons as for the authserver).
    • Re-check the info in the database's auth.realmlist table and make sure it is correct. Though it did appear to be from your previous attempts, make sure that there are no extraneous spaces before or after the IP, that you are using periods not commas, etc, etc.
    • Flush the DNS cache on the server machine (open a command prompt [cmd] and type ipconfig /flushdns).
    • Restart the server completely.

If after doing all of the above it still is problematic, try setting the localAddress in the database's auth.realmlist table to also be the external IP.