Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Light of the Crusade

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    www.TheForgottenCrusade.net
    Posts
    1,009

    Arrow TFC is back and recruiting!


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello everyone,

    For those who don't know, I took a break from wow-emu for a couple of months due to my travling and university graduation. I'm back at it.

    Currently looking for lua & cpp devs for 3.3.5 TFC custom server. The server's basically fully done core-wise including DB work as well.
    There are a few scripts that need refining and we're ready for launch by mid-November.

    Our blizz core is also ready for launch 2 cores (2.4.3 & 3.3.5 with main raids fully-functional and working talent trees), 6months after our initial custom realm release date.

    An interview will be run with our candidates who are interested through a discord call where we will discuss the development and recruitement process.

    A functioning mic & passion for wow is required.

    Discord: Nerc#0487
    Whatsapp: +3548343823

    Hope to hear back from passionate ac-webers!

    Thank you for your time,
    Best Regards,
    Nerc
    Last edited by Nerc; 09-07-2019 at 02:45 PM.

  2. #2
    and what you will do ?
    sell code of another ppl as your own ? (http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...nk-Bug-Release!)

  3. #3
    Light of the Crusade

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    www.TheForgottenCrusade.net
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by endx View Post
    and what you will do ?
    sell code of another ppl as your own ? (http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...nk-Bug-Release!)
    I didn't claim to write any of the codes, nor sell them "as my own".
    I shared some of the scripts under the team name of TFC. I either payed for every single script that is part of our repository, or it was given to me by some friends or volunteer who wanted to contribute to TFC. Please refrain from writing such posts without making sure of what you are accusing another person of.

    Thank you,
    Best Regards,
    Nerc
    Last edited by Nerc; 09-07-2019 at 02:45 PM.

  4. #4
    Goodluck Nerc; You deserve the best mate!

  5. #5
    K A P P A L O U N G E

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,447
    Good Luck this time, may update to newest tc if u still run old version.

    pce.

  6. #6
    Light of the Crusade

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    www.TheForgottenCrusade.net
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykko View Post
    Good Luck this time, may update to newest tc if u still run old version.

    pce.
    Still running the old core, merging is going to be an issue as there are countless of commits done (unrelated histories and merge conflicts).

    Contact me on discord if you're still active on there.

    Thank you for the fruitful comments

    Regards,
    Nerc

  7. #7
    K A P P A L O U N G E

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerc View Post
    Still running the old core, merging is going to be an issue as there are countless of commits done (unrelated histories and merge conflicts).

    Contact me on discord if you're still active on there.

    Thank you for the fruitful comments

    Regards,
    Nerc
    No thank you. I hope ur old core wont bring you down sooner with the fixes, newer projects come with since they run a newer base core.

  8. #8
    just compiled a newer based core. All my scripts seem to transfer alright, core feels sooo much better then the last revision i was running.
    I Would upgrade as soon as possible.

  9. #9
    K A P P A L O U N G E

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,447
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybox View Post
    just compiled a newer based core. All my scripts seem to transfer alright, core feels sooo much better then the last revision i was running.
    I Would upgrade as soon as possible.
    You heared the man. He did few changes to the code, so he is never again able to update the code, you must understand that he did fundamental changes to the emulator, he could also host a Battlefield-17 or Call of Duty Any War server with that! You simply have to accept this and enjoy the status of early 2018 with additions. #sarcasmbomb
    Last edited by Psykko; 09-09-2019 at 01:30 PM.

  10. #10
    Light of the Crusade

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    www.TheForgottenCrusade.net
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybox View Post
    just compiled a newer based core. All my scripts seem to transfer alright, core feels sooo much better then the last revision i was running.
    I Would upgrade as soon as possible.
    I'll see if this is possible, however i've lost most of my faith in trinity, as i've merged once and blink got broken, started porting players through walls, ground and all sorts of catastrophic situations you can think of. I later merged again (when they fixed blink) and class spells started crashing the server, very dirty core overall during mid-end of 2018 and early 2019.

    One final developer spot left!


    Regards,
    Nerc
    Last edited by Nerc; 09-09-2019 at 09:07 PM.

  11. #11
    K A P P A L O U N G E

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerc View Post
    I'll see if this is possible, however i've lost most of my faith in trinity, as i've merged once and blink got broken, started porting players through walls, ground and all sorts of catastrophic situations you can think of. I later merged again (when they fixed blink) and class spells started crashing the server, very dirty core overall during mid-end of 2018 and early 2019.

    One final developer spot left!


    Regards,
    Nerc
    Sounds like ur vmaps were broken, not the spell itself, trinity did some changes a very while ago on them... maybe they cut with your last attempt to merge.

  12. #12
    Everytime i merge a branch or pull a new branch i always pull new maps and vmaps and have never experienced that.
    With my new core http://rg-wow.com/ i have tested 150-200 quests so far and only 3 are glitched.
    I always used trinitycore and never seem to have any issue, Back in arcemu days were the worst for me.

  13. #13
    Light of the Crusade

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    www.TheForgottenCrusade.net
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykko View Post
    Sounds like ur vmaps were broken, not the spell itself, trinity did some changes a very while ago on them... maybe they cut with your last attempt to merge.
    Not really, i tried changing maps, mmaps, vmaps.
    I literally tried everything. Recompiling new core, re-downloading all of wotlk, and re-extracting all the map files, getting map files from other working sources and so on. ive tried Every single attempt to fix those ongoing issues.
    Blink spell for instance worked and then got broken again.
    A really old developer (10years+ in wow emu) who was on my team said that they broke the whole spell system trying to fix the blink bug in 2018) and blink was still unsolved.

    Back to post topic: 1 final developer spot is still open to be filled.

    Regards,
    Nerc

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bump.

    1 final developer spot still open.

  14. #14
    Light of the Crusade

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    www.TheForgottenCrusade.net
    Posts
    1,009
    1 final developer spot still open.
    Last edited by Nerc; 10-01-2019 at 03:18 PM.

  15. #15

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Best of luck.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •