Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by endx View Post
    and what you will do ?
    sell code of another ppl as your own ? (http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...nk-Bug-Release!)
    Imagine shit talking someone for contributing to the emulation community, Yikes.

Retired SQL Developer

Idk why you guys keep on going with new 3.3.5 servers... why don't you focus on a newer patch of the game? I am saying this cause 3.3.5a is really old now and there are servers that have a good player base already for that patch, what unique thing can you do with this patch? Nothing. Everything unique isn't unique anymore. You're going to make a blizz-like server? There are tons of that, 255 servers? Also a lot of them. i80? Don't talk bout that even. RP, twink? There are servers like that already. Funserver, but with leveling to 80 level? Also there are a few servers that already exist. You can't bring NOTHING new to the private server part with 3.3.5a anymore. Think ahead if you want a server, you know it requires resourses to start a server, you have to pay and without donations from players you can't do anything and this will be just another closed project that never shined. Think of something new. I am just giving an advice for you if you want to do things right. Make a Legion server or if you have enough developers why not BFA server?
    Now you're going to ask: But how can I be unique with a Legion,BFA or even MoP servers?
    The answer is simple: Make it as much as you can bug less. Fix bugs that other servers still work on fixing or aren't even trying to fix.
    That's the real deal. Yes it will take you a lot of time to complete but it will eventually pay off, also you'll need a bigger dev team.
    I typed this as an advice from a friend.
    Regards,
    Destiny.

Light of the Crusade

1 final developer spot still open.

Light of the Crusade

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    bump