Welcome to AC Web.

Question [NEED HELP]change the login screen WOTLK to TBC

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello guys,This is my first time to posts in this forum.
    And in last few days,I want to change my 335 login screen to TBC.And I have to try so many methods to change,such as WoWBgTweaker(only a little source,and the link is failed .),change the path MQP,but it also doesn't work!Oh god,i have do this in two night!and I'm a novice in this field. I've only been in touch for a few days.SO,I want to find some help,could some guys could give me some great ideas??Thanks for your reply!

Web Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Forazeroth View Post
    Hello guys,This is my first time to posts in this forum.
    And in last few days,I want to change my 335 login screen to TBC.And I have to try so many methods to change,such as WoWBgTweaker(only a little source,and the link is failed .),change the path MQP,but it also doesn't work!Oh god,i have do this in two night!and I'm a novice in this field. I've only been in touch for a few days.SO,I want to find some help,could some guys could give me some great ideas??Thanks for your reply!
    I believe you need a modified wow.exe and that's something i've never worked on. But i believe you need to remove the gluexml check from the client to make changes to it. and after that you can try again to replace the background. There are many tutorials around the internet on other forums and i believe im not allowed to send links to them here but you can just google it. Search something like "How to: Custom WoW.Exe" or "Remove GlueXML check from wow.exe" or something similar and i believe you will find it. There may even be some tuts here on ac-web about it

Contact me privately

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    thanks bro,i have solved this question,thanks for ur rep