Welcome to AC Web.
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by jefryth19 View Post
    Hi Conan and community, how are you?
    I have a query I have this error when creating vacuum elves and Demon Hunters

WOW51900322: streaming error

I appreciate the help the client I have is from Firestorm 8.2 (31478)
    I also have this same issue (But using Conan's client). Every time I try to log a character in, I get the same streaming error...
    Anyone have an idea?

Хотелось бы уточнить несколько вопросов.
    1.5. Copy the patched client files into your World of Warcraft folder
    Какие именно пропатченные файлы нужно скопировать?

2. При использовании мини клиента WoW-BFA_820_31478, не загружаются данные. Появляется ошибка WOW51900322 и выбрасывает на экран логина.

3.Где можно скачать полный клиент бфа 8.2.0 31478 ?

I would like to clarify a few questions.
    1. 5.Copy the patched client files into your World of Warcraft folder Which patched files do you need to copy?

2. When using the WoW-BFA_820_31478 mini-client, data files is not loaded. Error WOW51900322 appears and throws the login screen

3.Where can I download the full client bfa 8.2.0 31478?
    Last edited by kirtaz; 11-12-2019 at 05:52 AM.

Same error here: Streaming error at new character, but can start human character, and crashing at SW again with streaming error.

help...

Hi to everyone! Iím new and i have a question about BFA version. If i have World of warcraft 8.2.5. Instaled from Blizzard can i apply this patch of BFA to 8.2.0. in order to Play solo?

so quick question. I downloaded the minimal client, the repack and ran all for bats after updating the repack....you mention somethign about patched client files..WHERE ARE THEY AT?

When i finally get in game, the population tab says INCOMPATIBLE? Last time I used SSP (in any form) it had an exe style of running and modifying everything (cant recall what version it was...cata i think, though the repack exe started with panderia logo).

Quote Originally Posted by brsingr View Post
    so quick question. I downloaded the minimal client, the repack and ran all for bats after updating the repack....you mention somethign about patched client files..WHERE ARE THEY AT?

When i finally get in game, the population tab says INCOMPATIBLE? Last time I used SSP (in any form) it had an exe style of running and modifying everything (cant recall what version it was...cata i think, though the repack exe started with panderia logo).
    Hi guys.

Let me try explain what I did. I still have an issue where I am getting a streaming error but still not resolved this. In the minimum client there is an exe called 'Arctium WoW Client Launcher', I ran this and it ran the game. If you ran the bat files to update the database for the repack you would need to have the newer version of the client, I believe it's 8.2.0 (31478).

world server crashes on "Updating World database..." Server cannot progress from there. Any ideas for a fix anyone?

update public version and some rewoks ReyDonovan

build 8.2.5.32494

Russia, Stavropol City, write SmartAI scripts for BFACore https://github.com/cooler-SAI/patch-Lab
    Quote Originally Posted by zgn View Post
    update public version and some rewoks ReyDonovan

build 8.2.5.32494
    need build 8.2.5.32580 already)))

https://github.com/TrinityCore/Trini...1c8480baa4e1dd

update 8.2.5.32580

Hello everybody, I am afraid I'm a complete newbie here.

I downloaded the repack and did all the steps in the How to Use it table, the server seems to be up and running fine. But when I start WoW.exe and try to log in with admin@admin pw admin, it immediately tells me I have been disconnected (BLZ51901017). I don't think I need to run battle.net in the background (wouldn't the Blizz Agent detect me trying to run a private server? I'd rather not risk losing my retail account), did I do something else wrong?

РЕМ что с твоим сервером случилось почему он не обновляется через батник.
    REM what happened to your server why it is not updated through a batch file.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalek View Post
    РЕМ что с твоим сервером случилось почему он не обновляется через батник.
    REM what happened to your server why it is not updated through a batch file.
    Эта тема принадлежит Сonan513gm. Я обновлял, заменой базы данных.
    This topic belongs to Conan513gm. I updated by replacing the database.
    Last edited by rem999; 11-27-2019 at 02:21 PM.