Welcome to AC Web.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Any updates for this repack coming down the pipe? Been a while--updating to be compatible with 8.2.5 might resolve some of the streaming errors folks are having.

For me this repack doesn't work at all. Well, it starts however crashes to the main screen randomly. Any quest seems to crash it after short time. Many NPCs and mobs are unresponsive.
    I tried to follow all of the steps in installation tips however I have no idea what "Copy the patched client files into your World of Warcraft folder" means?
    I'm using 31478 Firestorm build.

Don't think it's just you mate, lots of folks have been having issues with this release. I kinda wish conan had stuck to his Legion repack--that one was really quite stable, and BFA is less interesting than Legion anyway IMHO.

HI, quick question. i am usually able to set up the repacks to play across lan. however i am not able to with this one. i've checked the realmlist in the sql and set them accordingly as well as the config.wtf. am i missing something?

thank you.

Tried to get this up and running, did pretty well at first, though once I got the client up was told it was incompatible for the server. Got the proper minimal client to match it, but found the worldserver wouldn't really start. Instead the window now pops up, does some stuff and closes itself without further comment. The first few test starts (as I figured out the version issue) it ran through an entire routine, but it won't even do that now, leaving me with no realms if I start up. Any ideas would could be happening?

Hello, can someone please to me what to do in the 5th step? 'Copy the patched client files into your World of Warcraft folder', I've done everything up to that step. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm having a problem where when I try to spawn one of the garrison buildings I get a critical error. Does anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: NVM turns out it just a few things that appear when I lookup garrison, the building work fine. I'll just avoid the crashy ones.
    Last edited by dgrb; 01-09-2020 at 08:59 AM.

Hi im still having trouble downloading the full client torrent its stuck at 4.4% and there are no peers so its not downloading is there any way to get the full client from somewhere else?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zomcon32334 View Post
    Hi im still having trouble downloading the full client torrent its stuck at 4.4% and there are no peers so its not downloading is there any way to get the full client from somewhere else?
    Sorry wrong thread.

Минимальный клиент 8.2.0 (31478)
    Minimum Client 8.2.0 (31478)

https://mega.nz/#!DTI1yaRb!ID_Oz_Xg_...DKMi6rJ7dq9oeM

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Минимальный клиент 8.2.0 (31478)
    Minimum Client 8.2.0 (31478)

https://mega.nz/#!DTI1yaRb!ID_Oz_Xg_...DKMi6rJ7dq9oeM
    Данный клиент имеет все необходимые файлы. Замените папку Data на полностью закаченную. Вы получите возможность. Играть локально (без интернета).
    This client has all the necessary files. Replace the Data folder with the fully downloaded one. You will get the opportunity. Play locally (without internet).

- - - Updated - - -

LegacyProject ver 0.3 build 8.3.0.33369

download Discord server

https://discord.gg/6Y7WW9x

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    up!