Welcome to AC Web.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Эта тема принадлежит Сonan513gm. Я обновлял, заменой базы данных.
    This topic belongs to Conan513gm. I updated by replacing the database.
    То есть то что сдесь есть нужно просто накатить с заменой или как?
    That is, what is there, you just need to roll with a replacement, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Jalek View Post
    То есть то что здесь есть нужно просто накатить с заменой или как?
    That is, what is there, you just need to roll with a replacement, or what?
    У Conan513gm совсем по другому. У меня ничего накатывать не надо.
    Conan513gm is very different. I don’t have to roll anything.

Quote Originally Posted by mvlozano View Post
    awesome ty
    everything has been done for users for the latest WoW build! if you are lazy and can’t use ready-made then don’t whine please !!!!

https://github.com/ReyDonovan/AshamaneCoreLegacy

OK so...I installed the server...works...but i encounter several problems:1.Website doesent stay open(no 4 from those 4 batch files opens ,,,stay open for 5 sec then closes).If i download a wow client 8.2 from net...how do i make it run on this server?wITH 3.3.5 U JUST NEED TO CHANGE THE REALMLIST TO CONNECT NOW U HAVE TO CHANGE THE LAUNCHER TOO....PLS HELP

I wanted to edit SkillRaceClassInfo with WDBX Editor but couldn't - I'm getting 'unknown file type' error. Is there any way to edit that file?

Which client database file is can be used? (ver)
    The question is because i unpack 32750 but many WMOs didn`t want to exctracts, but exist in casc

Quote Originally Posted by Lepudruk View Post
    I wanted to edit SkillRaceClassInfo with WDBX Editor but couldn't - I'm getting 'unknown file type' error. Is there any way to edit that file?
    didnt find any editor, but may be wowtool csv to db2?
    Last edited by ComProf; 12-16-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Any updates for this repack coming down the pipe? Been a while--updating to be compatible with 8.2.5 might resolve some of the streaming errors folks are having.

For me this repack doesn't work at all. Well, it starts however crashes to the main screen randomly. Any quest seems to crash it after short time. Many NPCs and mobs are unresponsive.
    I tried to follow all of the steps in installation tips however I have no idea what "Copy the patched client files into your World of Warcraft folder" means?
    I'm using 31478 Firestorm build.

Don't think it's just you mate, lots of folks have been having issues with this release. I kinda wish conan had stuck to his Legion repack--that one was really quite stable, and BFA is less interesting than Legion anyway IMHO.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    HI, quick question. i am usually able to set up the repacks to play across lan. however i am not able to with this one. i've checked the realmlist in the sql and set them accordingly as well as the config.wtf. am i missing something?

thank you.