Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

4.3.4 Precompiled Core Repack

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    It has been quite a while since I last did something like this but since the 4.3.4 landscape of repacks has died out quite alot and turned into a commercial clusterfuck I have just decided to throw my version of my 4.3.4 Project in here. So let's get started.

---- The 4.3.4 Project (Precompiled Edition) ----

Repack content:
    - Portable MySQL Server ver. 5.6.39 with a starting batch file
    - Authserver
    - Worldserver
    - Maps, VMaps, MMaps, DBCs (enGB)

Software Requirements:
    - Visual Studio 2019 Redistributable (x64) (https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/...al-c-downloads)

------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------- Download (Updated v1.3) ----
    Features of the Repack:
    - A big chunk of self-written and rewritten scripts for most of the 4.0 dungeon and raid content
    - Scripted Zul'Gurub main bosses (Zul'Aman will follow once I finish Nefarian and Sinestra)
    - A good amount of class fixes including talents and glyphs. Some classes have not been target of a major workarround just yet but it will happen eventually.
    - Using latest TrinityCore systems such as the new proc system, the new phasing system of the TrinityCore master branch, DBC data based coefficient usage for spell-power benefitting spells.
    - Loads of self-written implementations and fixups such as the Call to Arms bonus system for the Dungeon Finder
    - Many scripted and properly handled item procs of 4.0 items and partially even 4.2 and 4.3 already
    There's much more to discover and explore but I don't wanna spoil the fun. Feel free to pick the package up and see for yourself. See you arround~

Small teaser screenshots:

Last edited by Dreadii; 08-22-2019 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Updated MySQL server and hopefully fixed all startup issues for good

Good one, i remember how good your repack is in 2013.

Thank you very much for sharing your work.
    I will be testing it

When I want to lift the mysql, I get that error and I don't have another mysql, raised
    How do I solve that?
    Pardon my ignorance

Last edited by remamakiller; 08-20-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Did you get any firewall message or so that asks you for network permissions? MySQL sometimes tends to do that. Also make sure that you wont rename the folders so the batch file has correct pathings

i'm getting same error on mysql ...

I've figured out what causes the problem. You need to configure the mysqlserver as a windows service. For that open cmd as admin and use the following steps:

cd C:\Users\yourusername\yourlocationwhereyouplacedth erepack\The 4.3.4 Project\MySQLServer\bin

afterwards use mysqld.exe --install

this will install the mysqlserver as a windows service so it can be started correctly. I made a mistake when making the mysqlserver portable so when I will update the version one day I will put in a correctly configured server.
    Last edited by Dreadii; 08-21-2019 at 10:52 AM.

did it but still won't start up .. after it finished i clicked mysqlstarter and even tryed mysqld.exe ..same error

- - - Updated - - -

on cmd line everything went long right but server wont start up..getting same error.ty

I'm currently uploading a new version with a new mysql server setup that will hopefully solve the problems. The version will be uploaded in about 30 minutes. The link should remain the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadii View Post
    I'm currently uploading a new version with a new mysql server setup that will hopefully solve the problems. The version will be uploaded in about 30 minutes. The link should remain the same.
    Thank you very much for your dedication, wanting to solve this problem
    I will be waiting for that update
    regards

yes thank you so much !!!

The file is updated. Crossing fingers that it will work this time. I've done extended local tests and I can't reproduce the problem anymore so please let me know if it worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadii View Post
    The file is updated. Crossing fingers that it will work this time. I've done extended local tests and I can't reproduce the problem anymore so please let me know if it worked out.
    Pardon my ignorance
    Can't you make a portable mysql, like the Jeuties repacks?
    I ask that, I repeat from my ignorance
    It would be much easier, for newbies, like me

still same mysql problem

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    there's empty auth database ... ??
    Last edited by littlesally; 08-21-2019 at 03:30 PM.