Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadii View Post
    Quests are not my priority right now as they are a one-time-thing while things like endgame content have a replayability value which is why my focus is focus on that for now.
    Thanks for the info. Will give it a go anyway and I see your point.
    Thanks for sharing your work. +rep

  2. #32

    Is it working properly?

    Is it working prope?
    log:

    TrinityCore rev. ff187ae8be65+ 2019-08-20 01:26:22 +0200 (4.3.4 branch) (Win64, Release, Static) (worldserver-daemon) ready...
    Could not load MMAP name:Kalimdor, id:1, x:17, y:30 (mmap rep.: x:17, y:30)
    Could not load MMAP name:Eastern Kingdoms, id:0, x:36, y:32 (mmap rep.: x:36, y:32)
    Halting process...

  3. #33
    There is nothing wrong. This mmap loading error shows up when the core tries to load mmaps at positions where no mmaps are suposed to be (for example when you are at the edge of a map)

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadii View Post
    There is nothing wrong. This mmap loading error shows up when the core tries to load mmaps at positions where no mmaps are suposed to be (for example when you are at the edge of a map)
    Dreadii;
    Dragonsoul is not implemented
    Can you place it, which is one of the main dungeons of the cataclysm?
    From already thank you very much

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by remamakiller View Post
    Dreadii;
    Dragonsoul is not implemented
    Can you place it, which is one of the main dungeons of the cataclysm?
    From already thank you very much
    If you read the main page you can see that I did not mention anything beyond 4.1. This includes 4.2 and 4.3 raids. I'm just not there yet. I wont just copy paste shitty scripts from other cores for the sake of playability but instead I do it myself one day. So no, I wont just implement them this easily because proper written scripts need time and research.

  6. #36
    Thanks for share it! <3 +rep

    A suggestion, can you put the bugtracker list in your github source?

    So we help you with the reports at least with the reports little by little, greetings and again thanks for sharing this repack <3

  7. #37
    Thank you for this! I can't actually get it to start though. authserver won't start because it's missing libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll, and worldserver won't start because it's missing libssl-1_1-x64.dll. If you can add those in it would be much appreciated.
    I assume it's a program like openssl that I don't have installed, but I can't find a version of it that contains those files.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by FaerBlue View Post
    Thank you for this! I can't actually get it to start though. authserver won't start because it's missing libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll, and worldserver won't start because it's missing libssl-1_1-x64.dll. If you can add those in it would be much appreciated.
    I assume it's a program like openssl that I don't have installed, but I can't find a version of it that contains those files.
    Hi there, download files via this link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/h31l3...files.rar/file
    Paste them to your repack folder where auth and world placed.

  9. #39
    Thanks for providing the necessary files. You guys are cool
    I will make sure to include the external depencies on the next version. In the meantime I've been working on some neat features such as the guild profession functionalities as well as this spicy thing that's currently work in progress:

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadii View Post
    Thanks for providing the necessary files. You guys are cool
    I will make sure to include the external depencies on the next version. In the meantime I've been working on some neat features such as the guild profession functionalities as well as this spicy thing that's currently work in progress:

    Thank you very much for sharing your work.

  11. #41
    Thanks for your work.

    Is there a way to set up the energy (and focus) regen rate ? Rate.Energy (and Rate.Focus) have no effect at all, same problem as in Emucoach repack, seems the continuous regen function doesn't take in account the rates at all. Setting the Rate.Rage.Income does work though.

    In Azeroth Core 3.3.5 every rate worked, but energy was still refilled by ticks and not continuously

  12. #42
    Thank you for your hard work. I tried to create some more accounts so I can play with different classes, races, and factions but I'm unable to logon with the new accounts. The log shows '<account> tried to login with invalid password!' I used SQL commands to enter the data directly into the database. All accounts have the same password as your 'admin' account. The 'admin' account can login fine. I've added relevant entries to the tables:

    `auth`.`account`
    `auth`.`account_access`
    `auth`.`rbac_account_permissions`
    `auth`.`realmcharacters`

    here's the data from my `auth`.`account` table:

    # id, username, sha_pass_hash
    '1', 'ADMIN', '8301316D0D8448A34FA6D0C6BF1CBFA2B4A1A93A'
    '2', 'HORDE1', '8301316D0D8448A34FA6D0C6BF1CBFA2B4A1A93A'
    '3', 'horde2', '8301316D0D8448A34FA6D0C6BF1CBFA2B4A1A93A'
    '4', 'horde3', '8301316D0D8448A34FA6D0C6BF1CBFA2B4A1A93A'
    '5', 'horde4', '8301316D0D8448A34FA6D0C6BF1CBFA2B4A1A93A'
    '6', 'ally1', '8301316D0D8448A34FA6D0C6BF1CBFA2B4A1A93A'
    '7', 'ally2', '8301316D0D8448A34FA6D0C6BF1CBFA2B4A1A93A'
    '8', 'ally3', '8301316D0D8448A34FA6D0C6BF1CBFA2B4A1A93A'
    '9', 'ally4', '8301316D0D8448A34FA6D0C6BF1CBFA2B4A1A93A'

    Did I miss something?

    TIA!

    [EDIT] I updated the password via the worldserver console and works fine now. It seams the hashing algo is different for every account even though the password is the same...
    Last edited by mibiz; 10-11-2019 at 08:12 AM.

  13. #43
    For network problems, can you give me the download address of mega? Thank you!

  14. #44
    Any new fixes or updates ?

  15. #45

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Had this working fine when I logged in under MacOS but now that I've found a windows client I can actually load I can login but the realm list is blank. I've checked the database and everything seems to be the way it's supposed to be in the realmlist table, I've also tried disabling my firewall. Anyone have any ideas?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •