Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: AmdWoW back?

  1. #1

    AmdWoW back?


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi,

    Anyone interested in playing amdwow anymore? like the old one was but much more stable and fair?

    Let me know by commenting below, doesn't matter if you hate or like, I'll decide if its worth bringing back the files and rework.

    Thanks



    Discord: https://discord.gg/XFgS26E
    Last edited by Blake Barraclough; 08-03-2019 at 09:29 PM.

  2. #2
    How many times has it returned?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistar View Post
    How many times has it returned?
    A few times then it went on wrong hands by my mistake

  4. #4
    if the ORIGINAL amdwow 3.3.5 come back, ill play =)

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by savenx View Post
    if the ORIGINAL amdwow 3.3.5 come back, ill play =)
    If same content but a bit modified and more stable is that okey?

  6. #6
    Yea, i used to play when VIPS had aerolite galaxy etc hahah... it was funny, shops were in Orgrimmar and Ironforge, and there was pvp on tanaris too (on the racing track)

  7. #7
    Bruh

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by savenx View Post
    Yea, i used to play when VIPS had aerolite galaxy etc hahah... it was funny, shops were in Orgrimmar and Ironforge, and there was pvp on tanaris too (on the racing track)
    PvP In Tanaris i remember, was one of my first private servers i think lmao

  8. #8
    The original amdwow would bring back nostalgia. I remember buying VIP 1 on a DK and spending all summer upgrading through the VIP gears without paying extra. T'was fun.

    All the recent re-creations have been nothing like it though

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by savenx View Post
    Yea, i used to play when VIPS had aerolite galaxy etc hahah... it was funny, shops were in Orgrimmar and Ironforge, and there was pvp on tanaris too (on the racing track)
    I'm planning to bring back 2 realms 3.3.5 with the tanaris battle and the Heroes realm under 3.3.5 wotlk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayiko View Post
    PvP In Tanaris i remember, was one of my first private servers i think lmao
    Yep, people loved it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlander View Post
    The original amdwow would bring back nostalgia. I remember buying VIP 1 on a DK and spending all summer upgrading through the VIP gears without paying extra. T'was fun.

    All the recent re-creations have been nothing like it though
    It would be fun, I will come with an update on this topic as I lost track of the item names and sets used to be on 335 tanaris realm

  10. #10
    Alex, you have a long history of being a Romanian businessman, that's more interested in playing with people's feelings (nostalgia in this case) and MONEY more than anything. It's another pure attempt to make a quick buck instead of going to England like a normal Romanian gypsy.

  11. #11
    +1 I want it !!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake Barraclough View Post
    If same content but a bit modified and more stable is that okey?
    Same content but modified - Find the mistake.

  13. #13
    Blazing Destruction

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    http://blazingdestruction.com/
    Posts
    171
    It seems interesting. Under which core are you running amdwow? If im right the original wotlk amdwow used an arcemu core. I played there for many years and i was gm too. I still have ss from those times.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultarg View Post
    It seems interesting. Under which core are you running amdwow? If im right the original wotlk amdwow used an arcemu core. I played there for many years and i was gm too. I still have ss from those times.
    Hi,
    It is under trinitycore and less pain to fix the old Ascemu.
    Thanks for the interest

  15. #15


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    You get what you always put in.
    Posts
    204

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Eww.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •