Welcome to AC Web.
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Once a tme

  1. #1

    Once a tme


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    This thread will never be deleted by the mods. Enjoy an useless trash thread!

  2. #2
    FusionGEN | Serenity-WoW

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    MMO-Society
    Posts
    2,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Dished View Post
    This thread will never be deleted by the mods. Enjoy an useless trash thread!
    This wouldn't require a delete? It's not violating any rule whatsoever

  3. #3
    www.EpicHosts.co.uk

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK, Kent
    Posts
    5,510
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    This wouldn't require a delete? It's not violating any rule whatsoever
    Until somebody trashes it. It's literally a thread that's condoning in having it 'trashed'.

  4. #4
    Let me trash it.

    all mods are trash besides Exiled

  5. #5
    www.EpicHosts.co.uk

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK, Kent
    Posts
    5,510
    Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    Let me trash it.

    all mods are trash besides Exiled
    I mean no offense to Exiled but he can't be any good if he's not active on the forum as of late.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrum View Post
    I mean no offense to Exiled but he can't be any good if he's not active on the forum as of late.
    I said that in another perspective. Like, out the perspective from friend to friend not user to moderator.

  7. #7
    www.EpicHosts.co.uk

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK, Kent
    Posts
    5,510
    Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    I said that in another perspective. Like, out the perspective from friend to friend not user to moderator.
    Gotcha.

  8. #8

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •