Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Disapointed at Ac-Web

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I got no words to express my disapointment...
    I make the Donation to support Ac-Web as a platform because of all the good years that i had here and because I'm planning on comming back, in return as has declared I wanted to use the provided name change...
    I tryed to contact any moderator on the platform, on donation chat, via private message and on Discord multiple time, always had zero response...
    After 20 days or so I opened a case with paypal to get my money back since the promissed as not been delivered. I didn't got the money back... But... Ac-Web already have taken my Donator banned, my access to donator chat and all the perks that come with donating...
    I have no words that can describe my felling, for me this can be called scam.

Kindest regards.

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Administration-wise, AC-Web has been dead for years. Privatedonut/Ghostcrawler was helping for a while but he probably gave up too with how edgy this community can be. (FYI I've made plenty of reports to moderators in the last 3+ months and those posts still exist to this date)

As for the PayPal case, did you get a response or did you escalate it or anything?

Just to be clear I'm not supporting the fact that the OP opened a PayPal case for a donation, seeing as the point of donating to something is to support it without expecting anything back, but if Jargs is really desperate enough to keep a $15 donation for a site he doesn't even maintain properly, then he clearly does only care about AC-Web for ad revenue and donations...

Well, you should have looked at the posts made here recently with certain people being super obvious trolls and nothing is being done about it. This forum has become an place for outlaw trolls so you're better off in not supporting the forum until activity from an administrative site can be seen again.

Just use other wow emulation forums then

It's just sad... This used to be such a great forum...

Send an email to admin@ac-web.org or simply just contact him directly on his twitter.
    https://twitter.com/alexcoulton

I donated money, but I still can't create my own theme. It's a sad story, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    Send an email to admin@ac-web.org or simply just contact him directly on his twitter.
    https://twitter.com/alexcoulton
    I did send a email to him xD i will do a last try with twitter

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

I'm still curious as to how the PayPal case went into Jargs' favour. The only way it could've gotten close to being in his favour is if he actually responded to the case.

Kyanaga, can you answer my question or give more details on how you actioned the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrum View Post
    As for the PayPal case, did you get a response or did you escalate it or anything?

I'm still curious as to how the PayPal case went into Jargs' favour. The only way it could've gotten close to being in his favour is if he actually responded to the case.

Kyanaga, can you answer my question or give more details on how you actioned the case?
    The case is not closed yet... But the donator rights are already disabled on my account...

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanaga View Post
    The case is not closed yet... But the donator rights are already disabled on my account...
    You need to figure out what you want more - the donator rights or the money.

If you want the donator rights, then wait - I'm sure Jargs or someone will eventually get to you.

If you want the money, then escalate the case immediately - Jargs will have 7 days to respond and provide proof etc, if they do not respond, you will get your money back.

I think donations to ac web are non refundable.

https://discord.gg/amZC94

You need to figure out what you want more - the donator rights or the money.

If you want the donator rights, then wait - I'm sure Jargs or someone will eventually get to you.

If you want the money, then escalate the case immediately - Jargs will have 7 days to respond and provide proof etc, if they do not respond, you will get your money back.
    +1

cd ..

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake Barraclough View Post
    I think donations to ac web are non refundable.
    They may be, but since he hasn't received any perks yet PayPal should be able to refund him.