Welcome to AC Web.

I need your advice.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello all, miss you.. like a lot.
    I was busy with my little Noah.

I'm trying to get more into making my own private server, but at this moment I need to get a few things done before I start.
    what I want to ask is it still good to open a private server, is it any profitable? or would it be a successful server?

I don't want to work myself, I want a really good staff to help me to achieve this as I already have work and it's taking my time.

We can split everything from it.

What I can offer:

- Complete design including website/banners and strong advertisement digitally.
    - Money
    - Html/CSS/PHP/java

-
    RAM 32GB
    CPU : 8GB
    SSD : 50GB
    GPU : 4GB
    SPEED : 600-700 MB

I have a yearly subscription to a strong dedicated server, but I'll give you access to it for 3 months for production and
    for security reasons, I'll not go more than 3 months if this doesn't work or the whole concept isn't good.
    I will renew it as long as it's working, I already use this dedicated server for personal use but I can give you to be a part of it.

conclusion:

I have money, server, design, programming.

what I'm asking

Is it good or not.
    if not, what I can else?

( I don't want anyone that has a dream of opening a private server to talk to me, I'm not going to spend anything for something that would not be good, I want serious people to be creative with their concept, I will not go into anything if I'm not convinced.

Edit #1

Internet is under pressure at this moment, it goes up to 400-600
    Last edited by Yousef; 07-09-2019 at 04:26 AM.

Derp of the herp dept.

Every private server project that comes out with interest of being just profitable or successful is pretty much doomed to fail.

You should instead create something that you would play & enjoy yourself.

If it's good people will follow you and you can start building the community which is hugely time consuming and people with interest of profit don't really have the resources or motivation since it would take a loooong time to actually start making profit.

But i wish you the best of luck and hope you find something that interest you in emulation!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamar View Post
    Every private server project that comes out with interest of being just profitable or successful is pretty much doomed to fail.

You should instead create something that you would play & enjoy yourself.

If it's good people will follow you and you can start building the community which is hugely time consuming and people with interest of profit don't really have the resources or motivation since it would take a loooong time to actually start making profit.

But i wish you the best of luck and hope you find something that interest you in emulation!

1) I wouldn't invest in anything if I don't like, thus mean I'm going to play WoW.

2) I'm offering a great service that you don't see usually, at least I want a comeback.

3) It once was a great method to earn money (Looking at old 3.3.5 servers).

4) I want something more successful and growing community, not only for money.

Thanks sir<3 I'm really lost

It's like i have resources but i don't know what to do with it :\
    Last edited by Yousef; 07-09-2019 at 04:25 AM.

Make sure you have the motivation and resource for running server at least 1 year without feeling pissed of or something like that. Once you get your community, the thing will go well I guess

Awwww Yousef my good old friend, how you doing buddy? Your family is healthy?
    I really hope you get what ur looking for.

If you need any help, private message me or add my discord. I can help you out with Graphic Design/Administration or managing the Staff Team in general.. etc aswell if you wish.

2TapPrince#6081 (discord tag)

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    Awwww Yousef my good old friend, how you doing buddy? Your family is healthy?
    I really hope you get what ur looking for.

If you need any help, private message me or add my discord. I can help you out with Graphic Design/Administration or managing the Staff Team in general.. etc aswell if you wish.

2TapPrince#6081 (discord tag)
    Hey love, really miss u <3

Ye, i'll make sure to contact u

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Not sure who you are, but always nice to see veterans of AC-Web coming back!

Perfect time for mods/admins (specifically Jargs) to kick themselves and finally try more for this community.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrum View Post
    Not sure who you are, but always nice to see veterans of AC-Web coming back!

Perfect time for mods/admins (specifically Jargs) to kick themselves and finally try more for this community.
    Haha, hey there.

I'm an old Ac-web member, I was very active until I got married and graduated from university.
    Nice to meet you!