Welcome to AC Web.

Thumbs up Web page for trinity server

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Im new to this stuff and im looking for someone who can give me some tips and guide me how to make a working web page for my server. pm me if you want to help

Do you look for something basic or a full website system?

I recommend FusionGen ✔️

Web Developer

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitko321 View Post
    Im new to this stuff and im looking for someone who can give me some tips and guide me how to make a working web page for my server. pm me if you want to help
    Correct me if i'm wrong but you are looking for a guide on how to create your own website for your TrinityCore Server? Or are you looking for a guide on how to connect an existing website to your TrinityCore Server?

If you download a CMS it should come with an install panel. There you need to put database username and password and ip and probably your realmlist too and some other info and then you just click the install button and delete install folder. Pretty simple. But well, Before you do that you need a way to host the website. You can either buy a webhost or you can host it on your PC with Xampp. If you choose to download xampp then you go to C:\xampp\htdocs\ and place website in that folder then open xampp control panel and start apache and mysql from there. Then you should be able to see your website on 127.0.0.1.

But if you are asking for help on how you can create your own website i suggest that you take a look at w3schools to begin with to learn about html/css/php/js and probably jquery aswell. They are giving out some code there that you can just edit to fit your needs. But if you want to teach you from scratch how you can make your own website just send me a PM and i reply as soon as possible